Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sissy Sensations by Wilson


My ears ring with the sound of slender heels clicking across the wooden floor.

Click...
Click...
Click...

Her words come to my mind, drowning out only momentarily the echoes of the clicking heels.

“Do you feel yourself begin to get hard little Miss Sissy, as you understand that all my slaves, eventually, are feminized, sissified and humiliated beyond their limits?”

At the time I had heard those words, two long years ago, it struck me more as a display of power, a reminder of who was in control rather than as an agenda to be actualized in the time ahead.

I had been hard at the time, enamored by this woman who had caught me glancing at Her longer than was customary, and had nervously turned my eyes away when Her deep green gaze caught me admiring Her. After that it had not taken long for Her to corner me in the club, introduce Herself as Christina, and begin to ask me questions about my life. Questions I found myself unable not to answer as truthfully as I could, even as I found myself astonished by their directness. She asked if I had ever worn women’s clothes before and when I admitted that once I had played a woman in a play in college, She smiled and began to call me Miss Sissy, a breathy laugh escaping her lips each time She gave me this new nickname. A laugh so light and pleasant it took any sting out of it, and I found myself hardly objecting to at all.

Click…
Click…
Click…

The sound once again overcame my senses, distracting me from my reverie. There was something unusual about the quality of the clicking. The way it echoed? No, that was not it. How close it was? No, again, I had heard the click of Mistress’s heels many times in the years since that first encounter. The first time She had enjoyed my ass with Her strap-on She had me blindfolded and tied over a horse, my bottom naked and exposed. In silence I lay there for a long time, my heart tapping away in my chest. I had begun to fall asleep in the quiet and dark when I heard the faintest sound of Her heels clicking on the floor. Louder and louder the clicking grew, waking me up, making my heart race, until their sound drowned my senses before it abruptly came to a stop,

“Well well, what do we have here Miss Sissy, are you offering this sweet tight arse to Me?” She had said on that day, punctuated by Her breathy laugh that always left me feeling treasured and appreciated for my obedience.

Click…
Click…
Click….

Once again the sound distracted me from my thoughts, this time bringing a smile to my bright red lips, as at last I understood what it was that made this sound so different, and why these specific thoughts were swirling around my head.

Click...
Click...
Click…

Through darkly eye lined eyes, mascara dripping lashes, I looked down the length of my legs, sensually bound in nylon, at the 6 inch, black high heels that adorned my feet carrying me swiftly and sensually closer and closer to Her.

“Oh Miss Sissy” She said “Don’t You look just lovely tonight…” punctuated by Her delightful breathy laugh…

0 comments:

Post a Comment