Saturday, November 5, 2011

Security Blanket by Gia

Security Blanket

Bound tightly within the sanctity of your embrace,
It’s in these moments I never want to leave this place.

Your reassurance soothes every fiber of my being,
And you do all of this without even seeing…

Oh how much I care for you.
I know it’s me you’re not used to.

We’re walking this unpaved trail,
Every sub you’ve owned has only been male.

There are no signs to tell us the way,
I just want you to know I will never stray.

The adventure is just beginning,
Yet every word you speak is deeply imprinting…

Itself into my mind.
For you I will be unrefined.

Slowly taking steps ahead,
Enthralled by every word you’ve said.

Together we’re exploring the unknown,
I can feel myself being drawn out of my safety zone.

With demure eyes I obey,
And in these soft spoken words I try to convey…

How exactly you make me feel,
These silenced lips you try to unseal.

I part them to let you in,
So you know what lies beneath this skin.

Trembling with fear and delight,
All the while your grip still held tight.

I will interlace my fingers with yours,
Your presence constantly assures,

That everything will be okay,
For I know with you I won’t be led astray.

So let me stuff a backpack full of rations,
I’ll even pack some of your incredible fashions.

We’re both blind upon this course,
Yet you’re still a vital force…

Within my mind,
And as the days past I slowly find…

The fibers of this quilt provide a sense of security,
Even in the midst of lingering obscurity.

These rhyming words have done little to express,
All the feelings I so desperately want to confess.

So I shall stop rambling,
As we continue ambling…

Throughout this expedition.
Just know you hold my devoted submission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment