Sunday, November 20, 2011

Glimpse Of The Moment by Anonymous

Glimpse of the moment

the sparkling sun starts talking in the morning
reflected by lill moisty drops of dew.
her beams remove the mist just like a curtain
i sit down there, it's all so new.

the mighty trees spread out their arms,
they're moving slowly, breathed by the wind.
my resting bones, pause in daydreaming
i do not sleep a single wink.

A little crying, a caring mother,
birds flying down, rest on my leg.
a gentle smile, filled by contentment,
comes up my lips, no more to beg.

An open meadow peppered with flowers,
it seems they're dancing in the wind.
aunts up my chest, can hear them drumming,
Sounds if they're talking, sounds like a hint.

A sudden silence surrounds the place,
can't hear a noise, can't see a movement,
i read the signs, turn into happy smiles,
you're here! My precious Lady just appeared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment