Sunday, November 20, 2011

Confession by Lady Sweet

My slave loves strap on play. It's not something I do very often, I'm much more of a sadist than anything, so when he mentioned that it had been a while I thought I'd set up a wonderful scene. I thought about it all week, making my plans on how things would go.
The day before the planned scene I let him in on it. I told him that we would play when I got home from work, told him to make sure he was showered and shaved and to clean himself out with a fleet enema kit under the sink. Gave him specific instructions on washing the dildo, laying out the harness and towels, rope, lube and condoms. I told him to be naked and cuffed and kneeling with his head down on the floor when I arrived home.

All the instructions were sent via email early before I left for work so that he would receive it as soon as he woke up that morning and could begin his preparations.
On the drive to the office I had an inspiration, I sent him a text message telling him that I was going to fuck his mouth too, told him to wash the special dildo (Share) that I use for that, and instructed him not to eat before I got home. I didn't discover until later that the text message was never received....

Fortunately the day went quickly for me, probably because I spent the most part of it daydreaming about this wonderful scene and how everything would happen. I arrived home to find my boy naked and on his knees just as I instructed (he greets me now every day in this fashion). I grabbed his hair and forced him to kiss my shoes then ordered him to take off my shoes and stockings. I grabbed him by the hair and made him crawl to the bedroom where everything was laid out as I had instructed.

The first thing I wanted to do was force my cock deep into his throat, I spread the towel on the floor and instructed him to kneel face down and wait for me. I pulled out my Share, inserted it easily because I was already wet in anticipation. I pulled him up by the hair looked into his eyes and told him to suck my cock, and to be sure to suck it like he loved it (which he does, lol). He began tentatively, wetting it with his tongue and then sucking it into his mouth. I wanted to see him gag so bad that I grabbed his head and ground my hips forcing my cute little baby pink cock deep into his throat. He came up sputtering and gasping for breath and just before he could catch it I forced it down his throat again. That's when he threw up. I'm so glad that the towel was under us and also glad that it didn't get on me, just my cock. I laughed at him and taking the cock out of myself told him to go to the bathroom and clean himself and the dildo up.

While he was doing that (and throwing up some more in the sink while brushing his teeth), I prepared the bed. I spread a towel on the bed, draping it down the side and onto the floor. I prepared my ropes, tying them to be bed posts. When he returned I forced him onto the bed face down and tied his arms spread eagle. I tied his ankle cuffs tightly to the bed posts, stretching him wide and holding him in position.

I slipped into my strap on, all the while telling him what a slut he is and how I'm going to rape his man pussy. I pulled his cock and balls down and wrapped a rope around them, binding them tightly, pointing to the floor so that I could squeeze them as I was taking his ass. I lubed up another of my big pink dildos and then spread his crack, making sure he was well lubed. Positioning my cock at his man pussy I began to slide it in slowly, he groaned, I called him a slut again and once fully engulfed began to slowly pump it in and out of his ass. His moaning became louder, his cock was hard and I was stroking it and squeezing, building the rthym, pumping him harder until suddenly he said, "Mistress, I have to poop" I laughed at him, told him to relax, that the feeling would pass and slowed down the hip action waiting for the urge to go away.

It went away alright, suddenly he said "Oh shit", I looked down and realized that it wasn't just a passing urge brought on by my vigorous use of his ass. I stepped back quickly, pulling out of him, he started exclaiming "I'm sorry, Mistress I'm sorry". It was hysterical and I couldn't help but crack up. I slipped out of the harness and dropped the poop covered dildo onto the towel. He told me that he still had to go and I told him he'd better hold it. I went into the bathroom and soaked a wash cloth and began to clean my thighs. Meanwhile he's still strapped face down on the bed, moaning and telling me he can't hold it anymore. Again I told him he'd better hold it. Just as I returned to the bed to untie him, his body took over and the shit slowly spilled out and ran downward, over his cock and balls and puddled on the towel on the floor. At that point the whole situation was just to hilarious and we both began to laugh uncontrollably. I finally got him untied, we bundled up the towel and he hit the shower. Oh, but not before I snapped a picture of him (to use later for humiliation purposes of course).

Needless to say my wonderfully planned out scene did not go as anticipated. I learned some valuable lessons that day. 1. Never use a fleet enema for anal play. 2. Make sure he's received all of the instructions, he never received the text and had eaten just before I arrived home. 3. The next time I receive an offer for a toilet slave, take it.... it just might come in handy. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment