Sunday, November 13, 2011

Anonymous Confession

Anonymous


Mistress has me completely, mind and body. She does own this "bitchboy" in everyway. Last night she added a little something in a surprise. Going off Media X, she picked a few videos they were hot to say the least, but by far my favorite was of a bbw mistress and her boy. By the scenes taking place she knew what made me hotter and kinks she may not of known of but from the video she now does. "You like that my little bitchboy? are you stroking?". She already knew by my soft moans and had told me in the video before to stroke very slowly. Then i heard in a whisper, "stroke on my count 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10." my moans increased. faster she says, "11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17, 18. 19. 20. Stop, squeeze."

Mmm Fuck my cock was so hard! Mistress's voice in my ear like she was there with me as the video played and that was enough to make cum quickly but she had complete control over me. The movie went on, ass worship, nipple play, her playing with his ass, with her fingers, dildos, and strapon play, Mmm something about a woman in a strapon, so sexyj! All the while continuing to tease his cock.

Mistress was in my ear again, no fuck, she was in my head! She knows my all too well. Mistress whispers, "again stroke on my count", there was another slow count through 10 and again faster through 20 and a tight squeeze at the end. Oh i was moaning loudly and my breathing was fast. Between Mistress's soft whispers, her own moans hearing me, and the images of the Mistress fucking the guy in the video, i was on edge.

The soft voice in my ear again, "you want to cum don't you my little bitchboy?". With a pant and a trobbing cock in my hand i took a breath and whispered back in a begging tone, "please Mistress!". She answered back, "not before me you understand my little bitchboy?" I heard her getting her vibrator and it being turned on. Oh fuck was i ever on edge, her moans about sent me over too soon, i could only squeeze my cock and bite my lip hard not to cum. I knew she had a bullet on her clit and a vibe inside her and then i heard, "stroke and count them off!".

Breathing heavily i began. by the time i was at 15 she was getting close and found it incrediblely hard to count, stroke, and hear her moans as she was getting closer. I counted faster pumping my cock as she fucked her cunt and by 25 i heard her on her way to cumming. i couldn't count anymore, pumping my cock as she screamed was to much and came with her. As i was panting for air and milking my cock she was on her second orgasm.

We were both quiet as our breathing settled, I told Mistress how incredile it was and we talked about the different kinks in the video and then i asked, "can we watch it again Mistress?".

0 comments:

Post a Comment