Saturday, October 29, 2011

Winning Miss Destiny by Wheels

Winning Miss Destiny

The third anniversary auctions were a lot of fun. After all both Dommes and subs went up for various things, times, and was great to give to the sim that we all love. Then hearing what some of the Ladies were offering to raise money for the sim well, “whew”, even a bigger reason to pony up some cash! Hearing Miss Destiny offering up and hour or so of pose ball sex while emoting, now that would be hard for any boy to pass up. But as I was seeing my now Mistress at the time it wasn’t what I was after. Then Miss Destiny adding that she would read the winning person a story, ahh perfect my opportunity to bid and win. When I did win I got the shock of my sl, The Miss Destiny kneeling, yes kneeling at me and if that wasn’t enough she told me to stand. Seriously did anyone get a picture of that? That was worth the 10k right there.

Later we talked about what kind of story I wanted her to read for me. I asked for a femdom story that had the added kink of strapon play and Miss Destiny didn’t disappoint in the least. Just a few days ago we found time together and Sweeney was able to join in too. She gave Sweeney a few instructions of what to do while during the reading and said to me to do whatever my Mistress restrictions allowed me to do. Which in a fast IM I asked but dammit Mistress was on her text viewer and away in a meeting so as Miss Destiny began reading the very hot story, ummm I had to hold off, well until Mistress logged back on.

It was a long story so Miss Destiny broke it in two parts and at the end of the first part she had plans for Sweeney so I thanked Miss Destiny very much and tp’d out. I told Mistress Ephany about the story and she was sorry she missed it and missed Miss Destiny reading. But for the second half of the story, Mistress was able to be there and as Miss Destiny gave Sweeney instructions once again and I got my own instructions in my IM and with the hot story and what was told in IM I had a nice smile on my face. Which also lead into some fun of our own but maybe for another confession.

Thank you Miss Destiny for the story, it has added to our fun and to Mistress picking out stories to tease me with. Hugs you Wheels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment