Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trick Or Treat By Miss Destiny

Trick or treat?

“So what’s it to be, my boy, Trick or Treat?’, I chuckled, posing the question to my naked boy as he lay tied to the bed, blindfold on, completely helpless. His breathing was quite rapid and I could see his chest rising and falling a little more rapidly. I imagined what was going on his mind as he tried to decide which would be the right choice. There was no right choice, of course. I raised my voice slightly as I grasped his right nipple and pulled hard, ‘Well? Answer me, slut!”, I demanded. Finally, he muttered, ‘Treat please, Mistress’. I guess he was hoping that perhaps I’d gone soft and would give him something nice. No chance!
“So you want a treat, do you, my boy?” I muttered as I picked up the tub of Honeycomb ice-cream I’d brought in from the freezer. “Well, I have decided to give you some ice-cream and it’s your favourite – honeycomb flavour! Aren’t, I good to you?’. He smiled from his prone position on the bed, ‘y..y..yes Mistress, very kind.” I took the lid off of the ice-cream tub and scooped some into a bowl, then climbed onto the bed, next to my boy.
I began to work on him, using my hands to stiffen his already hard cock. His breathing grew louder, heavier as I worked him hard. Soon he was throbbing and as hard as a rock. “Please Mistress, may I cum?: He asked, knowing full well that he would be denied. However, he is an optimistic soul and always asks so politely. “Don’t be silly. of course not”, I replied, taking a spoonful of ice-cream into my mouth. I looked at his face, his lips were parted, there was sweat on his brow, but of course he couldn’t see a thing through the blindfold. I bent down and plunged his cock into my mouth. He cried out loud and bucked, “Arrgh…argh “ he cried as I swirled the ice-cream all round his shaft, coating him in the ice-cold dessert. I lifted my head up and laughed, then took another spoonful of ice-cream which I tipped on to his cock and massaged into his balls and penis, he shivered and shook as I ladled more and more ice-cream onto his genitals. I laughed as his manhood shrivelled and shrank back, attempting to escape from the frozen agony.
“Happy Halloween” I said, as I laughed loudly and left the room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment