Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Slave's Promise - My Whole Heart by Robb

~A Slave's Promise - My Whole Heart~

She called me into her study,
as I crawled in, and approached her desk.
She turned to face me,
crossing her legs,
and looked down at me,
as i knelt before her.

"What do you have to tell me,
hmm boy?" She said.

i paused, lowering my eyes,
slightly breathless,
as i began to speak.

"I don't know how you got there,
but somehow you slipped
so very deep into my thoughts,
my desires, consuming me.
Feeling you deep within,
my whole heart."

"I think of being yours,
being with you,
wanting to be along your side,
to hold your hand,
brush it along my cheek,
embracing it with both my hands,
as I look up from my knees,
to the woman before me,
who possesses,
my whole heart."

"I feel my humanity
when I am with you.
I can't shield my feelings,
my vulnerability.
I feel my heart beat faster,
I smile more often,
I let you in,
to see deep within,
my whole heart."

"I desire daily,
to be the one,
that makes you smile,
cries with you,
dances with you,
grows with you,
that cares for you,
and be the boy that gives
you, his whole heart."

"I kneel here,
waiting for you,
to see in me,
the boy that longs
to be yours,
utterly and completely,
your possession,
allowing you to drink freely
from my sweet submission.
Taken where you
wish to lead me.
I reach up to you now,
completely at peace,
holding up to you,
the greatest gift
I have to give:
my whole heart."

i look up into Her eyes,
as She caresses her soft hand
along my cheek,
brushing away my tears.
She leans over, kissing my cheek,
i lower my head,
my heart racing,
breathless,
as She kisses the top of my head.
i close my eyes,
as She lowers her lips along my ear,
and i hear Her whisper "Mine",
and the "click" of the lock,
to the collar about my neck.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment