Saturday, October 1, 2011

She Plays Me by Anonymous

She Plays Me

When I touch her strings,
She plays me.

The overtones make me resonate.
I touch her neck. She infuses me with harmony.
I feel her body pressing mine. It trembles.
The music swells to bursting.
She makes me sing with joy.

I see her standing.
She cries to me.
I can not resist.
Her call, like the sirens, lures me.
She ties me to the mast. She makes me suffer.
She controls me.

Her power controls me. Always.
I am helpless. Always.
She is soft. Her lightest touch melts me.
Her strength, when she chooses,
Makes my world shake,
The tremors felt in everything around me.

My blood warms, hotter now.
My heart beats, stronger now.
My voice sings, inspired now.
She is a part of all that I see, touch, think.
She is a part of everything I feel.
She IS everything that I feel, all that I feel, all that I am.
I dissolve into her.

I lie at her feet.
I worship.

She accepts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment