Saturday, October 8, 2011

Seasons by Lady Persephone

In my dreams I’ve misplaced the point where I cease and you commence. Merging with my psyche on those long, hot, lush summer mornings deluged in gluttonous gratification: you slipped inside my shoe, a flawless gloved fit, surpassing ancient much loved fairytale slippers of glass and gold. With each footfall I crush, subjugate, juice your submission under my forward flung weight. Your body bleeds the plasma of your pain ,tears and sweat mingling with sibilant cries, convulsed with physical torment yet your mind is clothed in the raiment of consummate gratification.

You provision my whole being with copious measures of pleasure, feeding my head with magical enigmatic devotion. The eloquent abundance of your ministrations provides the purchase for me to ascend to my preordained place; no more feelings of some obscure dissatisfaction without name. Harmonious heavens have no sun brighter than you my boy, you incinerate life’s cynicisms , neutralise the negatives , liberate my libido.

Words we have aplenty yet none are needed ;you are stitched and twined to my booted thigh , lips leathered in hallowed communication. The crystal clarity of these dream driven heavens where you worship my existence disturb the fabric of the universe, the power palpable in as yet undiscovered dimensions.

In your waking hours I dream, observing you execute your instructions, body low to the earth, lips crumbed with soily detritus. I command you to herald all women as the goddess, each a divine sacrosanct incarnation demanding deepest veneration. Serenity encompasses your soul as each act of worship defines your world with a dazzling clarity.

Summer has dripped into Autumn, my hedgerow berries your sprouting vigorous Spring growth. I will tread you through my autumn leaves, demand you heat my frost chilled fingers, draw the fire from your soul and lay it on my snowy breasts, their melt waters dripping from our naked satiated bodies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment