Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rubi's Dominion by Lady Rubi

I think I can say anything new about Dominion, but what I can do is to confess what it has meant to me to make Dominion my home in SL.

Here I learned that I can learn about myself, and open up a little with others and still feel that I am not a freak, as all my life I thought I was.

I also learned to ask the submissive girls if they really are girls because I have taken a wrong impression with one of them using a female avatar, telling no names is better, but if I mention it is because that little encounter made me question myself about why I'm not dominating with another woman. And then why I will not have a sub girl as mine, but it is very easy for me to put my desire to please another great woman that I can learn from. And I can just look up very high ...** looks around for Eva**

Here I fell in love for the first time in SL ... It took me a long time to recognize it and kept it secret, and it was impossible not to get out of it with a broken heart, but still would not change anything, my heart had been empty for too long and feeling that tingling in the stomach besides making you feel uncomfortable, makes you think about someone else besides yourself.

Recently, with important events in my life when I fel lost and do not want to talk to anyone else, I can just come here and listen and observe and somehow find the strength to go on, plus putting my mind into something more than that I can not control.

I can only say thank you to Evangeline Eames and all the ladies who have made Dominion what it is. I love them all and with whom I had the fortune to make friends. Happy Anniversary!


Love...Rubi Artis

0 comments:

Post a Comment