Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ode To My Mistress by Axelle

Ode to my Mistress by Axelle Paramour

These words are not a confession, they are more manifestations of memories, like old photographs pulled down from the back of a closet and handled with care. They are not the whispers of something secret, for my love of this place and it’s community is no mystery either. This arrangement is more an ode to bricks and morter, to the laughter and requests of strong women, to the sense of shared ideals and acceptance. This place is not for the faint of heart, it’s a certain type of person who calls The Dominion home. To try and find the common thread that teathers us all together would be futile beyond our shared desire to be here. Annerverseries by nature are a time to be nostalgic, looking back I realize it was within my first couple of days here that I became enamored, that I fell in love. Being new I had preconceived notions of this place, I had heard the warnings and marveled at the cautionary tales but it was a single event that swayed my thinking, that cemented a feeling.
It was a Saturday afternoon and I was urged to attend Confession by a Lady. I arrived and pullled up a piece of carpet, settling in to hear what I assumed would be some sort of “naughty storytelling”, this was a FemDom after all. But these weren’t chronicales of someone’s latest round in the dungeon, they were memoirs. Bits of people shared for all there fellow campanions to see. This brazen act of openess was something to strive to be apart of. After each revelation of tragedy and triumph a kind word was offered or a hug shared. I was astounded, this was not what I was expecting but I’ve learned The Dominion is hardly what you’d expect. I wanted to entertwine myself in this tight knit community so I took the advice of a very smart girl and made a place a person.
I would consider The Dominion my Mistress, I would attend to her and her inhabitants like I would for the one I would submit too. Our road hasn’t always been an easy one, like any tale of great love it’s riddled with curves and dips. There have been moments of happiness and moments of woe, times of uncontrollable giggles and times of uncontained tears but I wouldn’t trade in a bit of our days together. I am grateful beyond words for my Mistress in the hublest of ways. I know our days our numbered, I know eventually I’ll call another Mistress, kneel for and submitt to someone else. Until that day arrives she will be mine as much as I am Hers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment