Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Mistress's Touch By Robb Darkbyrd

~A Mistress's Touch~
I kneel quietly
at Your side.
I feel as Your hand
runs along my neck,
Your nails tracing my skin,
running into my hair,
my eyes flutter,
and i sigh contently.
I lay before You,
Your body straddling mine.
The intensity of Your eyes,
posses me completely.
I feel as Your fingernails,
trace along my shoulders.
You suck one of Your fingers,
between Your soft, full, plush lips,
and i feel Your fingernail snake down
the center of my chest,
leaving a wet, serpentine trail.
I pant as i feel You touch,
and close my eyes,
only to feel You claw down my chest,
marking me as Yours.
I kneel before You now,
naked,
my soul and my skin.
You approach me,
my heart quickens,
as You stop before me now,
and bend, Your lips near my ear.
I feel Your soft warm breath along my neck,
as You claw your nails up,
scratching slowly the underside of my hard cock,
i arch my back and a moan escapes my lips,
exposing the slut You bring out in me.
I feel the touch of Your thumb,
teasing the head of my cock,
desperation consumes me,
i ache to feel Your full touch,
as You tease the first drops of precum from me.
Just as quickly, You turn and leave,
the sounds of Your heels echo,
along the sounds of my desperate panting.
I approach You,
as You demanded.
I crawl in, on all fours.
Stopping just before You,
as You lift your skirt,
revealing Your exposed flesh.
You smile, noticing my need,
as you slide a finger,
between Your legs,
coating it with Your wetness.
You lean over,
and gloss my lips,
with Your own passions.
The scent overcomes me,
as You command me not to lick,
my heart racing, my cock throbs,
as visions of utter and pure lust fill me,
the need to crawl between Your legs,
to kiss your wetness, with a lover's tongue,
to feel Your hands, pull at my hair,
to have You mark me as Yours,
with the sweetest nectar within.
I desire You so,
to be Your possession,
Your toy,
Your plaything,
Your good boy,
Your lusty slut,
to feel,
A Mistress's Touch

0 comments:

Post a Comment