Saturday, October 22, 2011

Domme Anon Part 1

Tonight was the night. I had been waiting for his call all morning. He was here in my town again. This time He was here for me and only me. There were no business meetings to attend, and no job for the next three days, Just time and plenty of it. I was going to make the best of every moment.
I had been on the phone with him for the last three weeks making arrangements. Hours of planning about the time, When and where we were going to spend our second encounter together. I felt like a Teenager. My arousal state was at Peek and my animal instincts were making me Wett.
I sat at the airport watching the plans come in. with each one I could feel my heart Beating faster in my chest.
Finally his plane Landed. I waited by the Luggage carousel.

As people picked up their luggage I anxiously waited, then I felt eyes piercing the back of my head. As I turned around, There he stood, with the most beautiful smile. There he was... OMG looking better then the last time we met. without words spoken, he took me in his arms and Kissed me slow, soft and deep. His arms around me pulling me close, My leg curled up and my heart pounded as I moaned.
We stood there for what seemed like 10 minutes... and then we both pulled away and just stood there looking into each others eyes.
we grabbed his luggage and head straight to the Hotel.
when we arrived, he had everything I told him to bring.

....and i had a few things of my own as well.
I had him strip and shower while i got things ready. when he was done i had him run a bath for me. I love my bubble baths.
when the tub was full he kneeled down to stop the water. at that moment i stood behind him and said, Now mine, I have been waiting two yrs for this and your going to do exactly as I say. he murmered Yes My Darling. I placed the blindfold over his eyes and took him by the hand and stood him up. I turned him toward me and placed his hands on my Breasts as I slowly dropped my silk robe to the floor.
his hands began to squeez gently as i moved in closer for another kiss. long deep and wett with nibbling of the lips.
I turned to the bath and stepped in while he held my hand. as I slowly sank deep into the water i layed back to enjoy what was about to happen.
I handed him the sponge and he began to wash every single part of my body
he began with my hands and arms, being careful not to rub too hard around my erect nipples, down my tummy and legs and between every toe. he kissed each toe as he washed them and then worked his way back up. I leaned forward and as he washed my back I began fantasizing just what i really wanted.

I pulled him closer to me and began kissing him I felt his rock hard cock and I wanted it. I pulled him into the oversized tub with me and although he was still in blindfold, i placed my breasts in his face as I lowered myself down onto his cock ...

to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment