Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dominion Confession by Heather

About two and a half years ago, I came to the Dominion to assist Claire as she had a show here. I remember her IMing me before hand and saying, "Now Heather, don't freak out, these are kinky people!" I thought it was a bit weird, but I'd be openminded and we arrived about 5 minutes before her show started. Now, it might be the lesbian in me, or the fact that I just have a very weak spot for accents, but this woman was talking and I IMed Claire asking who the heck that was. She laughed and said there were too many talking, obviously she didn't hear the same thing as I did!

Her show was a success and I just wanted to hear that voice again. Normally Claire and I will say something in local chat like, "Oh yeah I wanted to show something" as an excuse not to have to hang around too long, we're wicked like that, but this time not ten horses would have gotten me out of there.

I went to the little platform in the court yard which was the main seating area back then and found out the voice belonged to .. Miss Zarita! Let it be noted, that before the Dominion I never thought I was a sub, nor did I know what it entailed. So my first thank you goes out to Miss Zarita, or well to her voice, because it could have made me crawl down the street in RL. I was totally mesmerized.

I was hooked for over a year. The voice actually belonged to this incredible Lady who totally had me smitten and lusting after her. I admit it. I'm not ashamed. All my time was spend at the Dominion, it became my home, the Ladies and subs were so amazing and have taught me so much.

I remember so many wonderful things, amongst them is obviously Miss Destiny's big O. I remember thinking, "this can't be real" and by the end of it thinking, "this cannot be anything BUT real!" There were so many other great moments, though I have a hard time recalling them. I know I have learned a lot.

Miss Zarita has taught me who I am and I owe her a part of me. Literally. Without her, I don't know if I'd be writing this. That might sound dramatical, but it is the truth.

Miss Destiny has taught me, that feelings are feelings and you cannot hide them. She may not remember it, but over the course of time she has given me some great advices.

Lady Eva has taught me how important a community is, and how important it is to be true to who you are and if you make a promise you'd best well stick to it. So, I thank You for giving me a home, to allow me to be one of the first girls that could stick around, in a femdom bases on female/male relationships. I am more grateful than you will ever realise.

Thanks to Miss Zarita, I met my twinnie. My twin who is so important to me, in any of the worlds. We might be the brats of the Dominion, but it is thanks to the Dominion we became brats, sisters, the best of friends. I am forever grateful to the Dominion for giving me so many wonderful people in my life.

Obviously, the most important person, is Lady Cera. I remember her coming down to the Dominion and saying, "What are you two troublemakers up to" and that's when she had me. It was D/s love at first sight. I am happy with her, she is hopefully happy with me and we owe it all to this wonderful community we all may come home.

So, to new subs, here's a top 5 of things. Keep to these five things and you will find yourself a new home. A new community that welcomes you with open arms, perhaps a whip hidden behind those arms, but we're kinky fuckers, so that's all good.

1. Be yourself.
2. Accept the environment you are in, as part of who you are.
3. Suck up like you have never sucked up before. But do it with subtitly!
4. Never boss around another sub. It gets rumors started! Rumors haunt you!
5. Have fun!

I love the Dominion. I love most of the Ladies that come here, I love a few of the subs that come here. They are my family, my friends, my teachers. I couldn't do without Dominion. Because I have learned over the course of time, that life without the Dominion, isn't life at all.

Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment