Saturday, October 8, 2011

Anon Confession Domme Crush

Pssst

Come hither and listen closely. I have a secret to tell you. Something that only I have just come to realize.

I -- I have a crush on a Lady. A crush? Yes. I believe that's what I'll call it -- a crush.

She is -- she is amazing.. When she enters the room, I am attentive. I sit upright and move my camera to her location as not to miss a single word that drips from her lips. She is full of knowledge, is experienced and is a source of wonderful entertainment wherever she goes.
I've come to hope that she will be there whenever I am and if not, I am disappointed hoping she will pop on at any given moment.

It does not matter that she has other boys. They could never appreciate her in the light that I do.

I realize that this admiration is normal for any boy who is around her. But, the difference is....I'm a DOMME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment