Sunday, October 16, 2011

Anniversary Confession by Shy

Confession - October 15, 2011

The Dominion has been around for three years now, and I have so many very fond memories of my time here. I can remember when I was a noob, I came here, and was welcomed by all the Ladies here. It has become my second home on SL. I was so quiet at the beginning, but have managed to find my way into the life of a wonderful Lady, that has changed who i am, what i have become, and what i want to be.

In all honestly, I have the Dominion to thank for this gift that came into my life well over 18 months ago. It was one night, at D Lounge when i met the Lady of my dreams and we have been inseparable every since. If it wasn't for the Dominion, i would never have met her, and really have no idea where i would be today.

The Dominion is a true community, one where people come together and support each other through the good times and the difficult times. I have found that support to be invaluable for me, and want to extend my appreciation to Everyone here that has helped make this such a wonderful community.

Lady Eva, thank you for giving us this gift. To all the other Ladies, and fellow subs, keep this place going, keep close, and support each other. It is the true essence of community.

Here is to many more years of The D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment