Saturday, October 29, 2011

And So It Begins by Lady Avian

And so it begins.

Your words are what caught my eye. The way you’d placed paper to pen. Measured strokes of your hand as your fingers looped to give form to thought. The skill of your expression. So comfortable in your submission you willingly lay bare your vulnerability. My curiosity was immediately piqued. I had to know more of this boy. When I saw you appear in the courtyard I didn’t hold back. I engaged you in a conversation which was so revelatory that it is still on-going. The spark was immediate and mutual. The coincidences bringing shared laughter and amusement. When I was ready to take the next step, calling you to your knees at the sacred spot at my feet, my heart raced as you approached, took your knees, your face upturned to meet mine. The path is bending, boy – do you feel it? I straightened my spine - staring at you with growing affection. My outward calm belies my excitement and intensity. A long moment passes. I am taken by the exquisite beauty in the simple act of you kneeling for the first time before me. Of all that that single, symbolic act represents to me. And, to you. My legs uncross, hair spilling over my shoulder as I lean forward, closing the gap between us. After flashing you a wide, bright smile, I break eye contact -my lips drawing close to your ear to form two small words laden heavily with multiple meanings, “Good boy.”



-Miss Avian

0 comments:

Post a Comment