Saturday, September 3, 2011

When Little Met Dizzee by Lady Little Orchid

Confession

Miss Little's confession...

*I have to confess when I first saw you in SL…

I thought, look at that trendy boy, he must think he is soo fucking cool. there's no way he will be interested in me.

*I have to confess that in our first IM i….

you were so sweet and funny and it was like we had so much in common...but I couldnt work out for a while if you were interested in me or just wanting to know more about study in London. I wasnt getting my hopes up:))


*I have to confess when we decided to meet up in RL, I was thinking...

fuck it...who dares wins...and other fatalistic things...I wasnt worried about how he looked etc cos we were in skype on cam for about 6 months before.

*I have to confess that my first thought when i saw you on the Airport in rome was…

eeeep...he is going to think I am a giant freak! (I was about 6 foot 1 in the heels I had on that day)...and shit he is so cute, I hope he likes me and ...please dont let my armpits get sweaty!....

*I have to confess that in the RL time we had together I would have enjoyed to do more…

fucking

*I have to confess that one of my favourite memories from our first time together is...

One late afternoon, we were lying on our bed in the Rome apartment, the light was really soft and slightly golden, I was lying ontop of you up on my elbows looking at your face and you were a little sleepy...and I thought you were the most beautiful boy I had ever seen...I started crying a little and I told you that I would never forget how you looked at that moment.

*I have to confess it made me so happy when you...

Invited me to your brothers wedding and I was standing in the church watching you struggleing to light the special holy candle thing as a blessing with a cheap lighter you pulled out of your suit pocket. was very funny and I was so proud to be with you.

*I have to confess it made me sad when...

you got too drunk and I could see you fighting with self doubt and fading hope.

*I have to confess it makes me horny…

when I think of your face in the gag, your little ass under that cheap pink skirt I had you wear, and when i hear you speaking n german (I'm a sucker for accents)

*I have to confess I would love to…………… as soon as we are united in London.

I would love to show you all the amazing things in this city that I love, and to see you growing and learning and becoming all the things that you deserve to be.

*5 words I would use to describe you...

Beautiful
Loving
Mischievious
Inspirational
Lemur

1 comments:

Dizzee said...

Mistress Little, you writing all these things about all those moments i can remember so well touches me deeply. Thank you for everything <3 yours Dizzee

Post a Comment