Saturday, September 3, 2011

Owned Part 2 by Lady Tora

As the guards got to the door with the other slave, She suddenly called out for them to wait. "I have a better idea.... Tie him back to the bed."

A new wave of fear washed through me and I actually could feel myself turn even more pale as I shrank as much as I could. I did not like the tone in Her voice; something between amusement and menace. I kept my eyes firmly cast to the floor as the guards moved back into the room and secured the other slave where he was originally. Did my ears detect correctly? Did I hear him whimper and groan in protest. I wondered if he had any more of an idea what She could be thinking. My heart beat wildly and I tried to calm myself while concentrating on my breathing.

The guards left the room and I watched from the corner of my eye as She got up from the vanity, still not tying the robe. I gulped and tried not to watch Her as She came toward me, the robe falling opened and closed. But it was hypnotizing; the teasing, tantalizing glimpses of Her lightly tanned skin kept drawing my attention back. She stopped in front of me and I quickly stole a look up at Her. I had to smoother a gasp; I had never seen Her like this before. Hardly dressed, barefoot, hair down. She looked beautiful and it was hard to equate this image with the Mistress I knew. She was always beautiful but like this, there was a softness to Her; it was hard to believe that this was the same woman who had tied me up, beaten me, made me eat my own cum, and numerous other things that I will never be able to forget.

A sting across my cheek as She slapped me and I felt my eyes water. Her hand returned to Her hip to match the other, making the robe stay open. She growled low, "Staring dumbfounded is how you greet me now Dog?" And with that, the Mistress I knew was back. I shook my head and managed to grumble out loud enough to not induce another slap. "Of course not Mistress. Please forgive this stupid dog." I immediately bent forward and kissed the top of one of Her bare feet, making sure my hands stayed firmly clasped to the back of my neck. I went back to kneeling and softly spoke, "Good evening Mistress. How may this dog serve you?"

A predatory grin spread across Her face and I lowered my eyes again, a new wave of fear going through me. Her voice was a caress as Her fingers found my hair. "Did you enjoy watching me Dog?" She pulled me closer so my head pressed against Her thigh and I almost swooned. Her skin was so soft and Her scent... Wow... Intoxicating. It took all of my will power not to stick out my tongue and take a taste. A yank of my hair and my head was jerked up so I had to look at Her. Her eyes flashed and the growl was back in Her voice, "Have you gone deaf Dog? I asked you a question and I expect an immediate answer." "Sorry Mistress... Of course Mistress... Yes Mistress I did." I managed to stammer. Her lip curled up in contempt and She released my hair, pushing me away a bit. "Slut." She spit out, disgust in Her voice.

I blushed and lowered my eyes again. Amazed at the shame that had suddenly come over me. "I am sorry Mistress." I mumbled. "Was not my place to enjoy such a thing." She nodded Her head in agreement, Her arms crossing across Her breasts as Her foot began to tap. "I wonder what your punishment should be Slut." I sank lower on my knees, my posture not as straight as I felt small before Her. "It should fit what a Slut you are." Her foot nudged my erect cock and I blushed even more, my breath catching in my throat. "Yes Mistress," I chocked out.

She leaned down and unhooked the chain to my collar before slipping Her fingers under the metal and pulling on it. "Up Slut." She commanded and I scrambled to my feet as quickly as possible. Keeping Her fingers wrapped around my collar, She dragged me over to stand directly in front of the mirrored wall, and moved to stand behind me. She pressed Her body against my back and I almost swooned again. The feel of Her skin against mine, Her breasts pressing into me was divine. Her voice was a caress against my ear, "I think you have forgotten your place here Slut." Her free hand slide around my hip and wrapped around my cock at the base. She gave it a squeeze and I bit my lip, suppressing the moan that wanted to escape. She bit my ear as She began to stroke me, slow and steady. "You are Owned Slut. You do not react, you do not feel, you do not even want what I don't tell you to." She jerked my collar and I whimpered, "Yes Mistress."

The predatory smile came back to Her face and She stopped stroking me. I had to bite my lip again so not to let the groan of protest out. Her lips brushed against my ear again as She purred, "Good Slut. Now for your punishment...." Her voice became a whisper and my eyes widened in shock at what She told me I was to do. I nodded my head, "Yes Mistress" and sank to my knees as She let go of my collar. I did not hesitate or pause, knowing that if I did, I would face Her wrath again. I turned away from the mirrored wall and crawled across the room to the bed. I crawled over to him.

THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment