Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Still Feel You by Anonymous Sub

"I still feel you."

I think back to my real life Mistress, my first and only, and I can still feel her fingers tracing through my mind, my heart. I hear her voice, her touch, the intonation of her words, the feel of her nails across my skin, or the sound it made when she would touch my jeans under the table at a restaurant and scratch a single nail up the inside of my thigh.

I remember how you could see deeper into me then I ever saw into myself. How you extracted from me those deep, dark secrets, those things I would think about trying but did not have the courage to dare try. You were able to push me and help me find those places, safely and with patience. With love and passion. Consuming me, and leading me into deep submission. A place I had not known before, and would never want to leave once I felt the quiet bliss of being your possession.

I remember you still, the small ways you made me yours, marked me as yours.

I smile now when I think about how I wore your wet panties as a bracelet to class.

Writing with a sharpie over my cock with simply, “Mine.”

Sitting in conversation at your home, with one of your friends over, slipping my cock out of my jeans and stroking me, taking what was yours, when you wanted, as you wanted, leaving me a blushing fool.

The necklace you bought me, to show ownership, as well as to give me peace in my heart, knowing that I belonged to you, completely.

I think about how you made me edge in every bathroom in my dormitory, on every floor. All sixteen of them.

I feel how you pushed me towards public play, and so many rain filled woods did I strip for you, and kneel, and pleased you, feeling your fingers running through my curly hair, the rain running down our bodies, feeling so complete to be yours.

The many times our eyes would meet and you would say, “now boy”, as you led me into the woman’s restroom where I stripped and kneeled for you, giving you oral and fucking, not caring who overheard.

How you pushed me to write, to express myself to you. To be open, honest, and show my full heart to you.

Do you think of me?

I feel you still.

0 comments:

Post a Comment