Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hotel Room by Lady Tora

You are sent a swipecard and a note telling you to be at a certain location, at a certain time, and not to worry about what you are wearing. Further instructions will be given later. It does warn you not to be late. You arrive at said location to discover it is a hotel and you are wondering how you are suppose to figure out what room to go to since there is no indication on the swipe card. As you stand in the lobby wondering if you should ask the clerk at the front desk, you receive a text stating a room number and 5 min. You smartly assume that means you have that amount of time to get to the room.

You arrive at the room and swipe yourself in. The room is dark as you close the door behind you. You start to move further in, curiosity getting to you, but you freeze when you hear my voice, growling low, "I thought I told you not to be late, Slut." You murmur your apologizes and a low light flicks on in the room revealing me sitting in a chair wearing tall black leather boots, long black leather gloves, and black satin and lace lingerie. I stand and walk over to you, stopping in front of you to place a firm slap across your face. I growl low again, "I am disappointed Slut. You know how I hate to be kept waiting." You murmur your apologies again and ask how you can rectify the situation. I flash you a predatory grin and purr, "Strip." I move away from you and sit on the edge of the bed in the room, crossing my legs, making my foot bounce as I watch you undress. My eyes follow your every move and I lick at my lips on occasion.

Once you are naked, I tell you to drop to your knees and to crawl over to me like the dog you are. You comply and once you get to me, you are instructed to kiss my feet and beg to be forgiven, remaining on all fours. You shower the foot offered to you with kisses, begging for me to please, please, please forgive your tardiness and thus making me wait. I pull my foot away and tell you are forgiven this time but it is not to happen again. You thank me and I tell you to kneel in front of me, taking from the bed beside me a simple black leather collar with a lone silver ring. One of my booted feet rubs your cock as I arch an eyebrow and ask, "Who do you belong to Slut?" You state that you belong to me and I slip the collar around your neck, fastening it into place.

I smile at you and slip my fingers under the collar, pulling you up from your kneel so that I can kiss you hungrily. I break the kiss to purr against your ear, teasing it with my tongue, "Mine." I hold onto your collar with one hand, keeping you upright with my cheek pressed against yours. My free hand caresses your shoulders and moves down your chest, finding a nipple to pinch lightly, again purring against your ear, "Mine". My hand moves down further and stops to cup your balls, gently squeezing them. Again I purr, "Mine." My hand slips over your hips and around to dig my fingers into one of your ass cheeks to once again say "Mine".

I kiss you again and pulling on your collar, I tell you to get on the bed, instructing you to lie in the middle, on your back, head and feet in the normal direction. I flash you a grin and then proceed to tie your wrists and ankles to the bed, making you immobile. I start at your feet, licking and kissing, the sole, sucking or biting on your toes, nibbling on your ankles as I tease you. My hands caress your calves and as I move up to lick and kiss at them, my hands move to caress your thighs, hips, avoiding touching your cock. I lick, bite and kiss your knees and then your thighs, my hair and occasionally my cheek, brushing against your cock but never my mouth or tongue.

I move to kiss and nibble on your belly, my tongue playing with your belly button before moving up your chest, assaulting your nipples; biting, sucking, licking, the tip of my tongue teasingly tracing the outline. I then move to lick and nibble on your collar bones, the base of your neck and then up your neck to your ears, sucking and pulling on the lobes with my teeth. I take great pleasure in listening to you moan in pleasure, wiggling beneath me, trying to get closer. I kiss you, long and slow, savouring the taste of your lips before slipping off the bed. I give you a knowing grin and slip my panties off before getting back onto the bed.

I hold onto the head board and position myself to straddle your head. One of my hands grips your hair and pulls your head up, growling softly that you are to lick my clit and pussy. As you start, my hand leaves your hair and goes back to gripping the headboard. I moan and rock my hips, enjoying the incredible pleasure your tongue evokes. I growl and moan about how well you are doing, telling you to go back to a spot and how you exist only for my pleasure. I get very close to cumming before I lift myself away from you and slide down your body to position myself straddling your hips. The head of your cock pressing against my very warm and wet entrance to my pussy.

One of my hands finds your hair again to grip it as I lean over to growl in your ear, "I am going to fuck you Slut but you are not to cum. Your cock is only for my pleasure now." I slide onto you, moaning and crying out at the overwhelming pleasure that always exists when I am fucking you. I grind and rock my hips, moving hard and fast, taking my pleasure from you as I continue to growl that you are not to cum. Finally when you don't think you can hold on any more, I climax, my pussy squeezing and spasming around you as the rest of me quakes and quivers, whimpering softly at how good my orgasm feels.

I fall forward and rest against you, panting for a bit. I lift my hips and I chuckle at your groan at being so hard, yet unsatisfied as you slide out of me. I kiss you, licking at the taste of myself on your lips as I purr how you are such a good slut and you were going to be rewarded. I release you from your binds and move to sit in a chair at the end of the bed, keeping my legs wide open so that you can see my glistening, swollen, pink, well fucked pussy. I tell you are to masturbate as I watch but not to cum without permission.

As you near climax, you beg me to let you cum and I deny you, telling you to stop touching yourself. I tell you to watch me as I finger my pussy and clit and after what I think is long enough, I instruct you to start masturbating again. This time when you beg to cum, I grant permission. I sit watching you climax before I climb back onto the bed, licking at your sticky mess, drawing your spent cock into my mouth to clean away any evidence of your orgasm and then moving to cradle you against me, as I caress you lightly, playing with your hair and purring against your ear that you are Mine and always will be.

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment