Saturday, September 3, 2011

Falling For A Sub by Lady Rubi

FALLING FOR A SUB


After a few months I have you before me.

You look so beautiful.

The emotion overwhelms me, I fear losing control. That would not be good.
I smile and you say you are glad you see me too.

And I think while I hate you about leaving, for having chosen someone else. And I hate you for making me feel so happy and overwhelmed with my own emotions.
I just want to slap you, and hurt you for all that you've not done, and I want to kiss your lips and get lost in your mouth and in your arms. And I want to tell you everything I feel, but never will.

So I pretend to just talk to you when I want to do is yell in your face: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you" and then proceed to do so. I want to see you on your knees in front of me, giving yourself completely, absorbing trough your skin, your mouth and your ass what I have to give you.
Licking from your cheeks the tears you´d cry when I hurt you and when you beg for more.

But you and I know that if you do not voluntarily give yourself to me, I will never ask you to be mine. And that is why I hate that you make me feel like this, because you are not mine.

And I won’t be here waiting for you.

And I just smile and say good night and I log off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment