Saturday, September 3, 2011

Confession Of A Gorean Master by Ray

My Journey
-------------

She's says I've come far...

I have always considered myself a strong, confident man. Leadership comes naturally to me. I've been put in situations, both at work and outside, to lead...and I have always delivered. With leadership, comes the desire to be in control, to be always in charge. And so began my curious teen years and early adulthood, wanting to be in charge.

The natural progression for me was to be firm and authoratitive in my personal relationships. My introduction to SL was as a dominant, conquering, plundering, ravaging, finding satisfaction in others submitting to me, kneeling, begging.

But sometimes, fate has strange designs for you. What began as an itch, a curious idea to explore the "other side", left me wanting. Looking at the invite to possibly auction myself at the Dominion was perhaps just the nudge I needed. And so I registered.

I had never felt so ashamed and excited at the same time before. To be put on display while the lovely Ladies of the Dominion interrogated me made my heart flutter and my skin sweat. And when the moment came to finally assess my worth, I admit I wanted to run away.

I am glad I didn't because I find myself collared by a lovely Lady. There was no confusion about who was in charge, in spite of my instincts trying to take over. Suddenly, I was the one kneeling. I was the one submitting. I was the one begging!

When I began my journey, it was difficult for me to call someone a 'Miss'. Yet, now its all that I think about. I had never met a woman who would overpower me in such a way, control me and put me in my place. A Master who once roamed the rugged lands of Gor is now kneeling on the lush grass of the Dominion before a Lady who has captured him completely.

She is right...I've come far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment