Saturday, September 24, 2011

Confession Dark Desire by Zylis

Touch me, taste me,
feel me, face me,
Set my flesh aflame,
and let me burn for you,
This passion runs rampant,
Undying, and true.

Leather strips strike my back,
bringing about an arch,
Passionate screams wet my lips,
as my skin is torn apart.

With you between my parted legs,
slamming forward with your every thrust,
My hands grip the headboard,
so very tightly cuffed.

The flogger roughly circles my neck,
and my lungs fall short of breath,
I feel myself begin to throb,
and my heart beats against my chest.

My whimpers come more urgently,
as the leather looses its hold,
And your thrusts come more frantically,
as I feel the leather's scold.

My body begins to crack and quiver,
my sanity starts to flee,
I feel my world begins to shake,
as orgasm shatters me.

My body falls back, limp,
against your sweat slick flesh,
And my head hangs low,
all muscles in protest.

I whisper a million thank yous
to a Mistress so divine,
As she uncuffs me,
to hold me, for a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment