Saturday, September 24, 2011

Confession by Anonymous

Anonymous

I log into sl hoping to see her, will she be in the courtyard when I get there? If not I’ll wait, she’s worth the wait. We’ve spent some time in IM and she’s a genuine very nice person and you can tell she really cares, but her voice her voice drives me insane! She can’t talk enough for me, even if its basic conversations. Her voice is so soft and sexy it just oozes sexuality. Her real life picture doesn’t disappoint either, long black hair, beautiful brown eyes that mesmerize you, and a devilish smile that tells you just how wicked she could be. Oh the thoughts that go through my mind. Imagining her teasing me, bringing me to the edge and back, her hot breath as she whispers in that sexy voice in my ear, “that’s a good boy, do as you’re told”, mmmmm fuck! So hot but I think my thoughts betray me in this confession as I’m sure she knows that I wrote it for her but will she keep my secret?

0 comments:

Post a Comment