Saturday, August 13, 2011

Red by Dondas

Red By Dondas

My tyres screech as I hit the brakes hard. My mind was still on the football match I had just played, and on my freshly acquired scratches and bruises. I had almost driven past my destination. I pull into the corner of the stores car park and slink inside past the automatic opening doors.

It looks nothing like I expected. It’s sleek, clean and inviting. Well laid out. I look at the time. It’s almost time for me to phone her. I make myself familiar with the stores layout. I have a general idea of what she wants me to get. Then time is finally right, so I dial her number.

As she answers, I hear a soft, sleepy moan, and I clearly picture her snuggled there under her duvet. In her gentle, seductive voice she exhales “Hello my boy”. I immediately melt at the sound of her voice and reply with a submissive tone “Good morning my Mistress”. I tell her where I am, and hear her gasp in excitement. She takes a moment to fan herself, and even over the phone, I can hear her nipples ping.

Once the excitement of my whereabouts settles, Miss Persephone asks me to look for the first item on the list. I look to see the sex shop assistant glance over at me. She looks a little curious as I head over to the cock rings with a phone to my ear. There is quite a choice, but my Mistress allows me the lipstick red one that will take the remote controlled vibrator. Next, I am told to look at the nipple clamps. My Mistress is curious to know if they have some that will fit under her breast pump cone, but there is nothing suitable. Last item for me to look at is the strap ons. As I browse the many different types, the shop assistant seems to find a reason to be within earshot. I’m sure she can hear me describe the vibrating strap on, and answer questions over the phone with “yes Mistress”. My Mistress then tells me it’s time to come home, so I finalise my shopping and make the journey to her side.

Before too long, I am kneeling naked by her mahogany bed. She silently reaches out with her slender arm for my shopping bag, and I catch a glimpse of her pure, pale breasts as her duvet slips back. She glances into the plain paper bag and grins. I’m not sure whether it’s the cold air, or what she has seen in the bag that has made her nipples erect, but when she sees me looking, I’m told in no uncertain terms to turn and face the other way. I hear the contents unwrap, then the familiar sound of her toy bag unzipping, then the clink of cuffs as my pulse races. No words are needed. Like Pavlov’s dog, I extend my wrists behind my back, and feel her steely constraints close. After a few moments, I hear the lube bottle pop open, and then feel a nudge in the centre of my back. I bend forwards silently and feel her tender finger smear the cold lube around my anus. I inhale deeply as she pushes my small silicone butt plug to its depth and I begin to turn my head to look at her. A deafening “No” echoes through the wall papered Victorian styled room, so return my gaze to the carpeted floor by my knees. The next sound makes my eyes widen. I look to the side and see the shiny black vase on her dressing table. I can just make out her form in the reflection when I hear her gasp as the first nipple clamp is attached. I hear the chain clink, and a louder gasp as she attaches the one with the sticky clasp. The sound of her breath makes a light whistle between her teeth as she inhales deeply and catches her breath. I hear her tongue lap at her lips, and feel her eyes burn on my back in the deafening silence that follows.

I have no idea how long we sit there in the silence, but dare not move. I keep my breaths shallow as I kneel. I know she is looking for a reason to hurt me. She is like a tiger waiting to pounce and I can almost hear her snarl from her perch on the bed. Finally this Mexican stand-off ends with her taking a deep breath and I’m relieved to hear her pleased tone whisper “here boy”. I turn my head slowly to see her holding my new cock ring above her chest, and she points to her belly.

Clumsily, I straddle her torso. I am unable to steady myself with my hands cuffed and her soft mattress not giving much assistance to balance. I avoid eye contact as I settle my buttocks against her stomach. She waves the bright red cock ring near her face and a grin spreads across my lips as my eyes meet hers. “You excite me boy” she says with a devilish tone. I bite my lip as her eyes go from the cock ring to my hard throbbing cock, but my eyes are drawn to her pink, clamped nipples and the gold chain that connects them. She leans forward and gives my knob a single lick before looking into my eyes and raising her eyebrows for emphasis to say “you may not cum”. Then with two hands, my Mistress stretches my new cock ring down over my shaft. A soft moan escapes my lips, and I press down a little on her firm belly to feel my butt plug wriggle inside me. Her tongue strokes teasingly over her lips as she lifts her gold chain and hooks it over my cock. The switch is flicked and my cock ring buzzes to life. My breath shudders from between my lips as the words “you may not cum” echo in my head. My body writhes, and as my hips tilt back, I see the chains to my Mistress’s nipples tighten. Her hands reach to my hips and she lets out a “Oh fuck” as the vibrations from my cock ring travel to her nipples. I think the same and close my eyes to avoid the erotic pleasure in front of me to the thought of cumming, but open them again suddenly as I feel the stinging slap of my Mistress’s hand on my face. “Eyes open boy” she snarls.

Her body writhes as my vibrating cock pulls on her chain and I begin to wonder how I won’t cum all over her chest. Fuck. I whisper willingly “please Miss, may I have the chain wrapped around my cock?” Her voice has hit that husky stage and she eyes me curiously as she calculates my intention before saying firmly “yes Boy”. She flicks it around effortlessly, and notices the pain I offer her as I feel it dig tightly into my hard shaft. The shortened chain, tugs harder on her nipples as I move from left to right. I know from her movements and moans that the vibrations please her and she is enjoying our shared pain. I want my pain to hurt more for her. I slowly wriggle my body up along hers and feel the thin chain cut deep into my shaft as it pulls back on my retracted foreskin. The pain allows me to turn my attention where it should be, and I watch her body intently, and listen to her sounds as I reach back with my cuffed hands and caress my nail up along her inner thigh. Her body moves in a way to let me know this is the right thing to do. As I reach deeper, I feel the chain tighten more around my knob, and glance down to notice the deep shade of purple it has turned which almost now matches her nipples. I roll my hips back, grinding my plug into her abdomen as I reach where her body leads me. I know I am just a vibrating, moving sex toy to her. I keep reading her movements until she reaches the point beyond satisfaction. Her body stills and her eyes meet mine. I can see the look of euphoria in her eyes then a smile drifts across her face. She unwraps the chain from around my still hard cock, and then she moans huskily, “That was hot boy”. I grin sheepishly as I look down towards my knee and don’t notice her hand until she has a handful of my hair and pulls me harshly down next to her. We giggle together like naughty school kids, and then she whispers three words in my ear. Well, four. But the last word is “Boy”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment