Saturday, August 13, 2011

Helpless by Leasha

In the darkenss,

Stting alone under the old oak tree , no sound from my lips, the beating of my heart quietly tammed, shrouded from the silence by my warm embracing arms. surrounded by silent leaves scattering around my feet.

Alone with only my mind for company i drift into a luscious day dream........

Its a warm Thursday afternoon,( nothing ever happens on a Thursday,) the sunlight streams threw the gap in my golden curtains, casting dancing shadows onto the place where i lie. basking in the golden glow i stir awkerdly sitting up against the plush pillows. Birds twitter back and forth past my window, singing about the glorious morning.

The harsh beeping of my alarm clock signals the begining of the day, rousing with a reluctance the warmth and kindness of my bed calling me back., " just 5 more minuites" i call to the harsh beeping reaching out to bash the button, my hand slips, not quite reaching, in my dazed morning state i reach out again...but whats this...the clock is jus there, but my hand cannot reach, sitting bolt upright the covers fal from my body. i look to the mirrior infrot of the bed.." who are you" i struggle to speak, my hands bound to the bed, " was this you" i cry. The woman stairs ayt me.

Her body perfect, tall with a slender wasist, elegent stockings held to her upper thigh by a satan belt, matching black satan panties contrast against her pale skin. she stands taller than I with long golden hair cascading over her shoulders hiding from veiw her full, pert breasts. she flicks her hair back, red lipstick curling into a smile, she turns from me,

Strugling on the bed, i relasie my body was completly nakkied my breasts ecposed to this woman, i shreik trying to cover. alright so im not as impressivly built as this woman but im by no means an ugly duckling, my large breasts hang free, with each tug on the restraints suprisingly my niupples grow hard. i try to move my feet, felling them looser i turn, but alas no..i am bound tight,

The woman returns wearing my silk nightgown shrouding her figure from my veiw she wispers in a commanding tone" be still", somthing in my tummy stirs, with all my will i keep wriggling, she laughs, just stands there laughing at me as i pull. "be stil mine" she wispers... be still mine what does she mean, my mind whirls, how did this woman get in, how did she set me in this position and what right does she have to claim me as her's?

i silently resound my fight, sitting back against the pillows i can do nothing but watch. watch this shouded beauty using my things as her's. " wonderful girl" girl...girl...how dare she i am a woman not a girl i keep silent as she wanders around the bed, in a quick pull my covers are gone, lying nakkied against the sheets, my thighs spread wide for the world too see, i blush profusly, trying depiratly to close my legs. but still she only smiles to me watching my futile attempts.

stiring in my tummy a feeling of helplessness spreads to between my thighs, now i aint gonna lie, damn she was hot...and she knew it. flaunting her curves as she surved me bound tight, her eyes glanced down to my cunt, she giggled, my eyes followed hers, oh my what a site awaited my eyes, i was more than a little damp, i blused an even darker shade of red, how can this woman se emy like this. my lips felt my teeth biting into them as i looked away, " dont turn from me" i heard her say in an audiable wisper i turned back to the woman, she had crossed the room, and was kneeling between my thighs barly an inch sperated our bodies, i flused even more, not from embaressment, but from desire, i wanted this woman, and i couldnt hide it, i knew she could see that i wanted her. a deep coursing shame filled my body, tied her laid bare like a bitch in heat craving this mysterious woman.

without a word her lips touch to mine, linguring for only for a heartbeat, she leans to my ear, her breasts straining against the silken material of my nightgoen, craving to break free, they touch to my own hard nipples, straining nipples, " Mine"she clasps somthing around my neck, as her teeth nibble upon my neck, i sigh in releif at the touch, her lips tracing down my collar bone, leaving a trail across my chest, she kisses and nibbles my chest, i can do nothing bu t watch as this woman uses me for her gratification.

furth she trails, nibbling and licking my body, i squirm with pleasure my body betraying my desires helpless to fight against such a commanding woman. the silken robe falls from her shoulders revealing her nakked body, with an add on, in the few moments the woman was out of sight she had adorned an instrument of pleasure and fear, i gaspsed " what!!" as i saw her disguarding the robe completly. she prsied my thighs open, tracing her shape nails along the golden wet skin between my pussy lips. i couldnt resist..deep longing moans escaped my lips, as she moved closer to my clit, her fingers exploring my folds with expert touch.her lips clench around my clit, sending waves of pleasure coursing threw my already heighted body, with a laugh, she kneels up, i see her in all her glory kneeling before me, her giant dildo covering her pussy...... i wait watching with baited breath for that wonderful moment, will she.. will she i murmer to myself over and over,

The lady bends, her breasts falling forwards with each wriggle of her body her breasts jiggle against he rbody, she there so close, so close, i can feel the tip of the cock against my pussy lips.....



Crack!!.....the thunder awakens me from my dream the world no longer silent, looking up i see the figure of a woman looming in the distance...with a glimmering smile, i run into the rain.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment