Saturday, August 6, 2011

Confession By Lady Scarlet

I hadn't seen her in six months. I hadn't felt her body , kissed her lips, touched her collar... only clung to memories of all the things I so deeply missed. The days grew longer awaiting her next visit, each leaf fell from the trees passing into winter washing away the months leading to spring ... spring, April, and then I could see her.

The night before was filled with the anticipation and need to see her face. I rose right out bed and fell into My clothing and shoes feeling as if I was driving a cloud to the airport and floating through the double doors and standing at the base of the escalator with a random keychain shining the word HERS on it. I watched as person after person rode down the escalators until , I caught My breath at the sight of shoes, than her legs in blue jeans , a grey sweatshirt that so sweetly held her scent and then the most handsome face I have ever seen , I say handsome for she is still pre transition. I could barely breath as her arms fell against My body and held Me in the tightest embrace while My hand searched for hers grasping the warm fingers and pushing the key chain into it letting her look at it before I pulled her face into Mine and kissed her as tears ran down My face. We walked slowly back to My car with My hand shoved deep within her back pocket ,the best place it could be.

The ride home took a grueling thirty minutes of watching her drive and touching her face quivering in My seat. At last W/we stepped into the cool building stepping up to My apartment floating there on forgotten feet and dropping onto the soft bed letting our lips meet , our tongues meet , My tears fall with the closeness finally coming back. O/our breathing made a fast pace as I held her down below Me, helpless against My will. Never do eyes look more beautiful than when they are filled with lust, passion, helplessness, and love. My feet rubbed against her lips as I sat upon the bed and her knees were attached to the floor. It was not only My feet that were being worshipped it was Me , My whole being , with every sweet gentle suck came a wave of strength and power over her body , filling Me with her submission and love . That night was magically fulfilling, I felt our hearts were intertwined in a beautiful knot. Through every minute of passion and pain the knot tightened and swelled until My head rested on her chest and My body gave a sigh and fell asleep.

I awoke to a breakfast of waffles, bagels, and a mixture of other treats My girl made. I ate without taking My eyes off of her or My hands for that matter , the feeling of losing her warmth from My palm made me tremble. After a pampered shower W/we went out to the city straight to the local BDSM store, Mr.S-leathers. San Francisco’s BDSM community is made up of predominantly gay males but they always have things to fit My needs. We wondered through the store the smell of the leather and latex mixed into that wonderful smell you always get in BDSM stores, clubs, and the rest. I quickly grabbed a new leather leash, having lost My old one and attached it before we even left , I also picked up a pair of tweaser like nipple clamps, a new Tantus strap on ,new soft pink wrist cuffs, some industrial tape, and tested a few of their whips , sadly leaving without one since funds didn’t supplement. I paid My favorite employee at Mr.S and walked with a strip of leather attaching to a collar behind me , forcing My girl to stumble and trip a bit as we walked making Me smiles and pull her close letting My hand travel back to her pocket. Our walk ended at another store simply named Leather and Ect. where W/we got pink ankle cuffs and a new hat made of black leather and fit perfectly to My scalp which is still to this day My favorite hat. W/we enjoyed a wonderful dinner at a higher end chinese ressteraunt looking over her and letting My hand squeeze on to hers as I ate. We walked back as the lights from the city illuminated the street leading to the car as I pulled onto her collar and pushed her into the driver’s seat and had her drive back home while pulling her leash taught keeping her at ultimate attention.

The night was crisp and My house was chilled but welcoming at We stepped in leash in hand with a sac full of goodies. I had been building a lustful anticipation through the trek back home. I quickly stripped her of clothing and laid on the bed naked as she looked up at Me from the floor. " come up here slut kneel by My feet " I said as she stumbled on the mixture of soft blankets and pillows that were tossed against the bedding. she looked at Me with her soft brown eyes ready for anything I wanted ,"Yes Mistress, she replied stroking My inner thigh " I never did say anything during that conversation, I just pushed her head between My legs making her suffocate against My wetness and only pulled her tighter letting her tongue reach farther into Me , pulling her out for a breath only when I felt her start to get a little a limp from lack of air. I didn’t want to orgasm yet and I knew I could hold off longer, I kept repeating the lustful cycle until I knew she was on the edge than ... I stopped. She took a few heaving breaths and rubbed against My thigh again then went to clean off her face to come back and kiss Me with utter passion as her pulsing erection pressed against Me and sent My hands to the back of her head pulling her hair forcefully making her squeal as I pushed her over onto her back and straddled the hard length forcing her deeply into Me. I moves methodically and watched her head tilt back even without My tugs as I grabbed her collar and gave viscous scratches against her chest pumping in the methodical motion slowly speeding up and matching our breaths until I yelled out and tilted back letting My breasts heave with the intense orgasm making her do the same.

We laid for awhile eating an orange and watching bad tv shows on the discovery channel laughing and making jokes while W/we cuddled until I looked over at the untouched sac and wiggled through Her arms and over the toys we had bought hours before. I took out a scarf and wrapped it about her head leaving her blind. I grabbed My thin leather flogger and made her shiver by dragging it over her body and smacking it against her skin leaving her red. After her pigment was to My liking I took her off the bed and put her on the floor cuffing her ankles together and her wrists together, tightly bundled so she was unable to move in any important motion. I forced her to sit on her knees then pushed her over letting her ass stick up in the cool night air that blew in from the window. I quietly got out My new purple strap on and fitted it accordingly to My body letting the soft velvet base rub against My body, I walked up quietly and spit on her " nasty whore " I mocked and giggled at her as she whimpered at the anticipation of what was to come. I penetrated her slowly still to her surprise letting her ease up and allow Myself in so to prevent her from cutting. She squealed and moaned as I penetrated and spanked her already reddened ass making Me smile again and push even harder until she gave out a large squeal with trembled into sub space. I untied her and held her in My arms looking at the limp blob she had become, I held her until she tried to say something incoherent and I kissed her and told her to come back from space and slowly she came back and we smiled and laid ourselves down for a nice long sleep.
She always has a problem with dreams when she doesn’t have her dream catcher that keeps her mind at ease so through the three days every morning I woke up to her clinging on to Me and holding on as if I was the only thing that could make her feel better. I would wake up sleepily and tell her everything would be alright and calm her down only to leave her horny yet again and repeat events leading to a shower and out the door again.
W/we went the Height Street that afternoon ( a hippy district ) with enough money to buy what we pleased. I pulled her through the busy streets letting people look at us and either smile, ignore , or scowl but nothing bothered U/us. she was here , she was Mine and nothing could ruin that. I bought shining silver leather combat boots and girly shirts and a hair clip for her, but nothing we bought mattered. The world could see that she was Mine and nothing could be more fulfilling. If she said something I didn’t like, I never had a problem turning around and giving her a swift hard slap across her face in front of anyone to return back into giggling along happily with her at hand. Everything was perfect and time stopped, never had I felt so happy or so free from life. We ate dinner with My father and returned home, as I cried. The though of her leaving made Me weep but everything was ok when she held onto Me and said she would be back, I believed I could handle that pain. I spent the rest of the night attached to her playing with our new toys and attaching her hated nipple clamps against her skin that made her shiver every time I brought them out and placed them on her. That last night, she was on her knees and I just looked at her awhile thinking of her always being here and never having to leave. The night was filled with more loving events of passion and pain and I passed way too early but sweetly relaxed against her. W/we awoke the same as the other days and My heart beat quickened as W/we got in the car to drive back to the airport, I played our music, especially Sweet Dreams, since that IS what sweet dreams are made of. I stumbled as I walked trying not to cry as we ate in the airport holding her hand and walking over to the escalator I hated ... the one that took her away. I held on to her crying never wanting to let go and gave her a kiss and kept saying to Myself she will be back, as she said them as well. she walked and went up with her luggage as I tried not to look back but I couldn’t stop Myself and only caught a glimpse of her feet as she went up. I couldn’t stop Myself I wept as I walked back holding on to the clip of hers I kept. I somehow made it to My car and sat in the seat laying My head on the steering wheel weeping as My body shook and I couldn’t breath, she was gone all I could do is look at her texts and hold Myself while I knew she was weeping too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment