Saturday, August 6, 2011

Confession by Lady Mo

When i heard you first time speaking, you left me speechless. When i saw you first time kneeling, in all your masculine glory
I sensed i felt you for real. i actually couldnt belive it.Your accent and tone of your voice was mesmerizing, i found myself
being quiet, trying to hear words you were saying, listening so carefully. i found myself listening to your
voice speaking in a equal, calming tone, taking my breath away. i
controled my own breathing to be able to breath your presence in. i stood quiet, you knelt standing tall! it is one of those
moments when you just want they never end. Me standing, looking at you, you kneeling, looking back at me, no words, no questions
only our existence and energy in the Universe.Only you and only me. And Universe. And us.
Nowdays, i wish we re still there. There, in that moment. There where we dont know each other, but i esencially feel you,
hoping you feel me too.Hoping my mind
wrapped yours around like invisible hand of trust and beautiful affection raised up in a essencial need and wanting.
You re not kneeling standing tall there anymore. Sometimes i find myself looking that way, wishing you did it for me, wishing
you could do it eternally. I know you feel for her still, i cannot be around you, thats not good for you or good for me.
Still, i felt for a moment, i felt i found a harbour in eternal seconds i spent with you, i found my safe space
in your calm words, in the way you spoke to me. Every sentence was a calm, energized feather touching me on my distant
throne.
Now i know, i know deep down, i wont see you very often anymore. I know you will stop Iming me, that is how
that story goes. That instant idea, your energy imputed in me, making me hope you can actually be.
My companion, my toy and my tall. Now, when i found you, you cannot be that for me. So one moment is equal
to eternity. One moment with you, i find myself craving your presence, so it feeds me, for eternity. It is not for me to want.
It is not for me to reach out. So i turn the tide and return to myself, finding that inner peace, that lovely breeze of
your existence touched slighlty, i feel your soul streaming in that breeze, its not reachable for me. So i turn back
to myself, come back to the darkness of my peace, so comfortable and empty, deciding its not for me. I am not allowed.
And i smile. I smile becuase i do know, i have Me. Me is always waiting for my return with its arms wide spread. And, if
its love or death or pain or fear that embrase carries within, if its happiest moment or fatal breath it is waiting for me
i will always go back and with joy, no matter what. With Me, for Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment