Saturday, July 16, 2011

Your Complexity By Lady Siofra

The chink of the ice in the glass reminds me that we are still in the moment. I could not help but be distracted as i liked to the soft whispered breathing. I tease and test you with my words, directions, and myactions. Still you play along, and still i play.

I wonder with dreamy thoughts how you would squim were I to bind you up so that your legs are parted to me, and back arched so that ever curve of your feminine body is accented.

When a whimper brings me back I know your close. Were you a male many I know would keep you at the edge. But i know and desire to her the full circle. For i am such the voyer. However i to make you beg just little more. The whimper in your tone makes me purr.

Then i allow to to finish for the moment. listening to the climbing climax and release. Still I push you to continue, not finished with you yet, and knowing how its is cause just a hint of pain with the overwhelming pleasure. I lick my lips as I ask if your thirsty you and if you want some water.

I also give you a choice, to continue the pleasurable pain and sensation, or reach for the glass of water. As I expected, you choose the pleasure. So keep you going, but toy with you distracting you before I tell you to stop and drink some water. I can hear the pout and the relief in your thank you and smile.

You complex reaction and voice intonations the please me, so i have you rest your glass between your legs to cool you down. Thinking and looking forward to the next time we test each other. But sleep calls me and I dare not play with out my full attention. I enjoy you far to much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment