Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tributes To Eva

Thank you to all of you for the thoughtful tributes to me. It was supposed to be all about YOU!

----------------------------------------------------

A tribute to Eva

Eva... Eva the Beaver with ADD.. Eva the Cannuck who I envision riding mooses with a whip.... Eva the organiser.. Eva the fashionista.. Eva the passionate feminist.. the wicked Domme .. Eva who's wit and style is second to none..(well except maybe me). Eva one of the most ethical people I've ever met..who has always stood up for what she believed in no matter what. Eva who I would call sister in the true sense of the word. .even if I have to hug her from 10 metres.

Not only has she been the driving force behind Dominion..constantly working.. on another set....another event.. the blogs..the endless blogs ..juggling 20 IMs..10 complaints . as well as her relationships.. I'm honored to call her one of my best friends here. She has always had time when Ive needed it. She has consistently picked me up when I'm down.... told me how it is not pulling any punches.. made me laugh till I cried.. given me faith when I thought there was none left in SL.. and reminded me of why we are all here. That we are not just a sim.. we are a political statement.. we are a community.

Eva you are simply one of the most amazing women I have ever met in any world. Thank you for being here.. thank you for giving us all faith. Eva I simply love you and all you stand for.

Zarita

----------------------------------------------------

How can we do a thank you to our staff, when our biggest person to thank, is reading and making us all sob.

There is but one person to thank. There is one person, that put us all on staff.

Lady Eva. We have heard many beautiful words tonight, true words, heart breaking words, but these words would not have been written if it wasn't for Lady Eva.

Lady Eva is generous. She has given us a home and wants nothing in return. She has given us a safe haven, with a community that we would all happily call; family.

Lady Eva is kind, smart and absolutely gorgeous. We all praise her for her orgizational skills, but she is so much more then that. She is real.

She is there for anyone who needs her. She puts others in front of herself but never loses track of who she is. Powerful, kind, caring and loving.

The Dominion would not be here without the persistance of Lady Eva. Her dedication is endless, we all see that every day in her work, she is passionate and affects the community with that passion.

We never want to let her down, for we know, letting down a SIM owner is dangerous. We could be banned, or she ends up being banned herself, on rare occassions.

Lady Eva encourages us to see beyond the obvious. She encourages to improve who we are. A friend to many, a lover to one (I think.)

Lady Eva, on behalf of the liaisons I'd like to say, thank you for trusting us with guiding new subs, thank you for giving us a home, thank you for being our friend. Thank you for our kick in the butt when we need it and the sweet words when we are down. Thank you, for being you.

On behalf of the Ladies ..I probably shouldn't, but I am pretty sure, they'd all raise their glass to You and the Dominion and give a cheer, I can imagine it would be somthing like, "Thank you Beaver!"

We couldn't do it without you. We wouldn't want to be here without you, for you are The Dominion. You are home. You are wonderful and you are a badass 'Master' at alt parties.

You make us laugh, giggle and cry. But most of all, you make us feel loved. Thank you. We ALL love you.

----------------------------------------------

Evangeline Eames - how can I say in words what she means to me? She is one of the most honest, hard working and forthright people I've ever met. She deals with the hard stuff, difficult stuff, never faltering. She is inspirational, strong, compassionate, smart, intelligent, warm and sincere. She is The Dominion. Of course the staff keep it going too, but Eva has the ultimate control, She is the Domme of us all! She takes her responsibility to our community seriously, she is loyal and dedicated. She works endlessly, having little time to enjoy herself and rarely complains. She is also a great listener and has, time and again, been a shoulder for me to lean on.
I've been with her since week two, I was a latecomer, as she never fails to remind me, and I have seen how she has grown with the growth of The D, she has done it with all with grace and style, as always.

So....Evangeline Eames....how can I say what she means to me? I can't , I simply love her, as a real and true friend, a constant in my life and a woman I value and cherish beyond words.

Destiny

----------------------------------------------

Anon
Evangeline Eames, there's nothing more to be said except that we exist daily slightly in awe of you. Don't laugh. It's true. If you don't know it yet, know it now. Your integrity, your creativity, your focus, your clarity, your ability to remain articulate in every circumstance, your humour, your wit, your intellect, your intelligence -- about which you are excessively modest, which always makes me laugh. Your ability to convey warmth and friendliness to every stranger who crosses your path, to be intimate and receptive without compromising your own privacy, is absolutely inspiring. You have "it" and I do not even know what it is. Charisma barely seems to cover the essence of what you have. Your leadership seems natural, effortless. This community could not exist without you, nor could it flourish the way it has, despite all of the insanity that is Second Life. Eva, you are the astonishing center around which this constellation of people gladly orbits. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------

Mistress:

I was made to be Yours for ever
How long will I love You?
Until the 12th of Never
What else could I do!

If I am not Yours
Then why can’t I go
Simply because
My heart tells me so

When I am not with You
Life is a duller place to be
Every minute You’re not in view
Beauty is hard to see

When I’m at Your feet
Kneeling on Your floor
My life is fully complete
Inexplicable perhaps, but sure

'Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
'Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right
And though I can't be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side

I love You

Gregie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love You, Mistress

Post a Comment