Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sylver's Tribute To His Mistress, Lady Crissy

Lucky, some would say. Why? I'm collard and owned by a wonderful Mistress of the Dominion. A member of the staff and a friend to many. A strong woman who is also kind, smart and out going.

From our first meeting i could see she was such a giving person. Introducing a new boy to the wonders of mustard. It was one of the many times i've seen Mistress show attention to a new boy every now and again. Giving her precious time to educate and aid in their wonders of the dominion. Sharing her fashion sense with the Ladies of the dominion, aswell as the boys.

Generous and kind she often attends the auctions, purchasing gifts for her dear friends, wanting to see them happy ofcourse. Then there are the Trials. Giving advice and comments, to help those up to grow and learn better.

I'm greatful that i was gifted to my Mistress. Her time that she spent getting to know me and buying me again. Allowing me to attend to her after the auction dates ended. I'd like to thank my Mistress for putting up with my brattish side, my crazy side, my Geekiness, and all sides which she now owns fully. I'd like to thank my Mistress for the time she spent instructing, teaching, correcting me when i've been wrong. For guiding me and molding me into the boy that will please her. Yes i'm a lucky boy...but more so i'm fortunate.

Fortunate that i've got a Mistress who cares for me. Who is strong and loving. Who finds pleasure in my craziness and my serious sides.

Fortunate that we share so many common intrest and trust. Even now as i type to finish this and she wonders what i'm doing she dosn't push for the answer.

Fortunate that she knows her desires and dosn't hold back to let me know.

Yes lucky, fortunate and anything else but mostly am Mistress Crissy's boy! Love you my Mistress.

And i hope that by the end of this you are not wanting to kill me..or worst take my cheatos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment