Saturday, July 2, 2011

Siela's Poem

So it is that I stand. Or do I? No. I Kneel, for it is in my kneeling She is Pleased. Her Will my irons, an invisible collar holding me to Her. Her strength ultimate, Her wishes to be fulfilled. I yearn for Her, to be Hers alone. She is mine as I am Hers for She is my deliverance. She is the collar, the cuffs and the chains that would bind me. She is the whip and the hand that wields it, bringing pleasure and pain. Her desire is my desire, to Please Her brings Joy. To Belong, to Submit is divine.

I am naked before Her, clothed or no. Everything I am is laid bare before Her as it should be. A word, a gesture, a look and she commands, Her will assured.
My Submission to Her makes me free, yet in this freedom I am a prisoner; for my only freedom is to submit willingly and I am thankful for it. Such sweet safety in my giving, Passion in my Desire for Her.

Perfect in Submission, Perfect in Dominance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment