Saturday, July 16, 2011

Punishment By Lady Tora

I stood in the room, arms crossed watching as he entered. My eyes burrow into his and I don't say a word. He knows I am upset and he is going to receive some sort of punishment. I can tell how he moves that he is nervous. He has never been punished before. Then again he has never made me this mad before. Not exactly the homecoming I was planning on giving him after two weeks of being apart but he asked for it.

He strips slowly, stealing glances at me; probably to check if my facial expression has changed. But it doesn't ever. My face remains impassive and unreadable; only hint of the trouble that lies beneath is my eyes. But I am guessing he has never been observant enough to know that if you pay close enough attention, all is revealed in my eyes. They flash and spark as I watch his every move, tracking him. I watch as his muscles ripple, noticing how tanned his skin is becoming now it is summer, and making note of the familiar landmarks like his tattoos or scars. He looks at me for a moment, pausing, watching me, watching him and I have to suppress a laugh; the look on his face like a deer or some other animal just before the tiger or lion lunges and pounces. I smile inside though, thinking, "Yes my boy... you are exactly right... you are the prey and I am the predator."

Finally he is naked and comes to kneel at my feet, bending over to kiss my booted foot in greeting as he always does. He remains bent over until I slip the leather collar around his neck, fastening it, making sure it is snug. I slip my fingers in the metal ring at the front and tug him up as I lean over, inches from his face as if I am going to kiss him but I don't of course. I growl low instead; a menacing noise from the back of my throat. His eyes widen and I am guessing he has finally looked in my eyes and saw just how angry I am. "Hello My Slut." I spit out, gritting my teeth; my voice is harsh, the disgust clear.

I suppress another smile and keep my face passive watching the fear dance on his features. It is the first time that I have called him that and he doesn't know how to react. Good, I think to myself. Teaching him this lesson will be fun. I tug on his collar and drag him over to the bed, snapping a blindfold over his eyes. I force him to bend over the edge, making his ass and back vulnerable to me. To ensure he doesn't move and give that extra sense of dominance over him, I secure his wrists. Slapping his ass, I move to pick up my red suede flogger. "You forgot your place Slut." I growl and let the first slap of the flogger land across his back. He moans and shifts and I let the next slap hit across his ass. "You act like a slut Mine... You get treated like one." He mumbles "Yes Mistress" and tries to apologize but a punishment was needed.

I won't bore you with the details how I flogged him and then spent the next hour taking him to the edge, having him beg to be allowed to cum but always told that he couldn't because he acted like a slut and he was only there to be used for my pleasure. Rest assured, he was well used and I got my pleasure. Several times. He on the other hand had to spend the next week edging and begging until I sure he had learned his lesson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment