Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Maz By Eva Eames

Many of you know Maz as a funny little squirrel who wanders around Dominion, The Vinyl Cafe or his Halloween sim. Or perhaps you know him as our 'Artificer', a rather vaugely defined role. Maybe you've heard he's mine but not my sub. So who is this mysterious little woodland creature who wanders about a femdom?

Maz has been in my second life and first life for almost four years now. We started off as a fling, then lovers, and then so much more. Maz is my family, my partner in crime, my sounding board, my techie advisor and the design guy who makes all those cool graphics you see. But most of all he is one of the dearest persons in any world, a kind and sweet man who has put up with my tantrums, my rants, my wild requests and crazy ideas. He makes me laugh and astounds me constantly with his kindness and thoughtfulness. He makes every day better and everything better. He has played a huge part in our success, working quietly behind the scenes. So to Maz, I want to publicly say thank you for all of your love and support and for everything you've done for Dominion. I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment