Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ice Cubes X Rated by Heather

Close your eyes. Listen to my voice. Let it mesmerize you. Absorb the words that you're about to hear. For these words are a reality, they are a fantasy, I call this .. icecubes.


"Hmm, what to do with you today my girl? How would you feel about a little iceplay today?" I moan, softly, before we even begin our little game, which is not a game. This is reality. "Get four icecubes and get your toy. Hurry up!"

I run to the freezer and pop out four icecubes. My hands are freezing already just by getting them and I quickly throw them in a bowl. I walk back to the computer and my bed and grab my toy and whispers to her, "Ready Mistress."

Her voice is steady, sexy as she softly and huskily whispers to me, "Get two icecubes and melt them on your nipples. No cheating. I want your nipples to be rock hard for me. I want you to slowly circle the cubes until you quiver, do you understand?" I nod and whisper a soft, "yes Mistress".

I gasp and mutter a soft, "fuck my life!" as the icecubes touch my nipples. It is cold. Freezing actually. It hurts. My nipples respond immediately. I hear her chuckle. "Hmm, are you in pain my girl? Good. That's what I like to hear."

Ice takes a long time to melt. The water drips down my chest, on to my tummy and on the sheets. I am freezing all over and I can feel something else get wet to. Very wet. The sounds coming from my throat are hardly moans, they are little screams, gasps and words I cannot repeat, I am so cold and so turned on. When there is little ice left I whisper into the mic, "Almost gone, Mistress". I hear her laugh and I glance at the other two icecubes, having no idea what they are going to be used for.

I wish she was here. I wish she would blow hot breath onto my nipples, knowing it would hurt more, but it would be worth it, if only she was there. Her voice speaks through the headset. "Get another icecube and slide it through your, I'm sure, wet folds." I whine. I cannot stand the cold, it is painful and not very enjoyable. "Stop whining! Do it now, or I will make you melt down all the icecubes you got and I know you have tons. Do it. Now!" I pick up the ice cub and slide it through my, indeed, wet folds and grit my teeth. "Slide it inside you and push it all the way in with your toy." I gasp and moan as I do as she demands. I cannot tell if the wetness pouring out of me is water from the icecubes or my own juices, all I know it is flowing richly.

"Put your vibrator on the highest speed, slide it slowly in and out of you." I can hear her close, as if she is there, I imagine her hand gripping the toy and sliding it in and out of me, yearning for release already, release that will not come for quite some time, I'm horny, not stupid.

"Circle your clit with your finger. Don't you dare touch it. I want to hear you beg for it and maybe if you please me I will give you what you so desperately want, if you're lucky." I just nod, as no words are quite capable of saying what I want to say. I am unable to speak. I just moan and groan, loudly, long, soft and hard. I am aching for release, I am yearning for her touch. I'm a little slut.

My clit is throbbing. My wetness is flowing everywhere. The toy slides in and out of me easily. "Faster." One word. One thing on my mind. Orgasm. I dip the toy in again and slide it out fast, I wonder if this is what 'getting fucked' feels like. Somewhere deep down it hurts, or it aches, I cannot tell the difference anymore, it feels good and I so badly want to please her. "Talk to me, tell me what you are doing. Describe it for me, as if I could see it. Tell me a fantasy. Tell me your fantasy Heather."

So I describe it for her. Word for word. How I imagine her being there, sitting on the edge of my bed, not touching me, just looking and how her looks turns me on. How I ache for her touch, how I want her to do this to me. How my cheeks are flustered, how my voice breaks when I ask her, "Please Mistress, will you touch me?" She laughs. "Do it on your own. Finger yourself. Touch your clit. Hard, circle it, until you are about to come. Be sure to tell me, be sure to beg me for permission." I moan deeply and growls loudly. My orgasm isn't far away. I know exactly when I've gone too far and as my fingers slides over my clit faster and faster I beg her. I beg her to let me come. "Please Mistress, please let me cum." She chuckles some more. "How badly do you want to cum, Heather?" I groan, "I'll do anything, Mistress." I'm not even surprised at my own words, at this moment, I would do anything in order for her to let me cum.

"Get the last icecube, slide it in as deep as you can." I do as she says, as the icecube almost gets sucked in. I feel like a sinking Titanic, absoring all that it can find as it goes down, only to 'spit it out' on it's highest point, at the climax. God, I want to climax. So I beg, I beg to cum.

"I don't think you're ready, you little shit. I don't think you've been properly fucked. I think .. I need to do it myself."

I don't know how she's suddenly there, if it is a fantasy or a reality. But she is there, in all her glory, how gorgeous she is. How sexy she is. She turns me on, so badly. I want to get up and kneel before her, but she is on the bed before I can do anything and she twirls my hair around her fingers, pulling it hard, towars her face. She leans down and whispers in my ear,
"Tonight, my little shit, I'm claiming you as mine. Do you understand?" I nod again, and fall back down onto the pillow. Her finger nails scratch down my chest, leaving behind angry red welts, the lower she gets towards my pussy, the more bad I want her to touch me there. I want her to claim me as hers. Afterall, that is exaclty what I am. Hers.

She hoovers above me and I can see how she slides one end of a toy inside herself. My eyes grow bigger as I see what she has got in store for me. My priorities change all of a sudden, I don't want to cum, I want to please her. I want to touch her. But it is not what she wants. The other end of the dildo enters me with great ease. It hurts, but god it feels good. She fucks me, properly. Her nails dig into my breasts, my nipples and all I can say it, "Please Mistress, may I cum, you're killing me."

She moves in out of me faster and faster. She leans in closer as she bites my earlobe, I'm there. I need to climax. Right. Now. "My little slut. Do You want to cum? Ask me. Right now." To my best ability I whisper out loud, "Mistress, please, may I cum for You?" She laughs and removes to toy at the same time as I hear: "No!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment