Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fetish By Lady Persephone

Fetish

I am acutely aware I have multiple and various kinks and perversions; but deeper inside me, in my heart of hearts I know there is one type of play which is truly a fetish. This fetish can make me feel vulnerable and naked when I indulge in it to the full, so I frequently tuck it out of plain sight so that only the most astute of people can detect the extent to which it pervades my waking moments. It can be an insurmountable obstacle when I meet potential partners in both worlds, so I ask myself why reveal it now? To expose this “chink” in my armour; I regard it as a chink because I love total control and when I meet a submissive who comprehends the extent of my fetish I can feel a lack of control.
I speak as if I have met many who fully deliver what I desire, I haven’t. Just two, one was RL but gone, the other here and now in SL. We have reciprocal kinks and share this one particular fetish, we dovetail neatly, firmly, ecstatically.
Don’t get me wrong - submissive boys ( and not exclusively boys ) make my pulse race and fingers itch to desecrate their bodies and minds- but any of you listening or reading this will know that it is “THE” fetish that is always breaking through however hard we try to temper it’s might and magnificence. Sometimes I adeptly restrain it for a while, removed to the darkest recesses of my mind, secure it safely, but it is a fetish and nothing can contain it for long.

My fetish lives and lurks alongside my other kinks, unnoticed often lulling me into a false sense of security, I can take or leave it….but that is only lying to myself!

I have to laugh, I speculate that my fetish itself is aiding and abetting the writing of this confession…

Sod it !!!. It is running amok in the forefront of my brain in a huge, splendid firework display of titanic proportions, ripped lose of its moorings and deluging me in divine physical pleasure. Those that know me might realise that the boy to blame for this is Dondas, my appreciation of his services is shown in how I rain down blows on his hapless body, but he does appreciate the currency , ( breathes out heavily ).

It has reached the point where I will put a name to it and it seems innocuous and bland written down, my fetish is breast play…( laughs) now that was easy, simple. Even my SL name; if you dig deep enough, leads back to a many breasted goddess with power over life and death, her copious supply of milk revealing the benevolent side of her nature.

Was that an anticlimax?

This fetish of mine responds to how silk glides over a nipple, the way my boy worships the breast's curve resting on my rib cage, how they jiggle and sway as I laugh. How I place my arm across them clutching lightly as he obeys my wish and whim, my breasts know before me when I am becoming aroused. They scream to be worshiped by a tongue following the path of each dark vein.
Remember it is his fetish too, his reaction, as he hears my nipple clamp links clink as I remove them from their velvet lined box, the way they slip through my fingers, he sobs his pleasure knowing I will demand retribution from him for this shared fetish of ours. Both clamps positioned firmly my thighs dampen and drip with the profuse cunt juices that this action produces - and yes he has tasted how his fetish bonded with mine creates this river of pure passion.


Yesterday I received a parcel from him, I know what it contains but I wont open it until he is with me online. My fetish , our fetish, is ready to take us to ……oh….well…..I think you have far too much information already…
Perhaps in future my fetish will insist I confess more, only time will tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment