Saturday, July 30, 2011

Confession By Lady Jade

It was FemDom weekend.
I was asked to read a Very Special confession for the Celebration. My Television was on in the background and it was loud. My husband was watching it and I told him, " In about 20 minutes Im going to be reading on Voice so your going to have to turn down the game". He didnt grumbled under his voice like I expected, but instead, when it came time, He did as he was told like a good boy! I was Very Pleased with Him and Thought, This deserves something special when I'm done.

It was my turn to read and just before I started I gave him a quick glance, cleared my throat and said "ok, Im up now".
I started to read slowly , taking my Time so I wouldnt Studder or trip over the words. I can nervous when i read out loud so this was Hard for me.

Everything was going according to plan, my words flowed out of my mouth slowly, I could breath, and my hands werent nearly as Clamy as they usually are.

All of a sudden halfway through ... I hear this Loud Obnoxious Long sound of a fart escaping from my Husbands Tight Ass! I pause for a split second thinking, was that? did he just? Oh......My Gawd he did...

I tell myself, keep going, maybe they didnt hear it...
or maybe they did and think I did it,
oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,
dont read local chat just in case their Laughing at you.

Shit I cant Fucking believe he did that. the Bastard!! Im gonna Get him when this is over!

I try to remain Calm, and take in a deep breath to try and relax, But Nuuuuuu
Now I can Smell it ... dont choke, dont choke, try and breath, , no wait, dont breath, hold your breath and just finish and get it over with....

oh god oh god why does he have to do this shit to me... 30 fucking yrs of this and I know him... I know he does this kind of stuff on purpose!

Im gonna kill him.

I manage to finish the story.

My husband sits there, the game still on and i stand up, I walk over to him and Glare at him. he beggins to laugh. Still glaring at him I tell him, How Dare you? Why would you do that to me while I am on voice? You knew I would be reading, and this Mic pics up everything! he continued to laugh and I became More Angry. and Then I tell him until you apologize and Make up for this, You Cut off!

He apologized that Night, but has been cut off since.
Tonight, I will use the whip, the hand cuffs, and the Icy Hot.

He who Laughs last, Laughs Best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment