Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bound To Watch By Hylarks

Bound To Watch

I was busy cleaning the kitchen and putting away the dishes from the dishwasher when I heard Mistress call for Dwayne. A slight smile hit my lips as I thought; my brother was in for an interesting evening. You see when Mistress got home from work the first words we heard were, “I will need my slut tonight and he had better be ready!” Dwayne and I were slaves to Mistress Rachel, bothers of sorts, I the domestic and he the slut.

I had offered my submission to Mistress Rachel only a few months ago. We had met at a local munch where I had prepared the food. Mistress to say the least was impressed and when she found out I was unowned and living alone she offered an alternative. She wished me to be her personal domestic, to move in to her home and take care of her day to day needs. This included light maintenance, gardening, cleaning, cooking, and laundry amongst other chores that she would assign as needed.

She issued a very serious warning with this though, primarily I would be her domestic slave however if she so wished I was to serve her in other ways. All her slaves must be able to serve her completely regardless of what their primary function was. After a few days and few more discussions, I accepted. I was placed on trial for a period of six months; I am still under her consideration.

Dwayne on the other hand had been with Mistress for many years. He served her dutifully and loved her very much. He was her sexual toy, her bitch and her slut. He submitted to her whenever she desired willingly and without complaint. He had other duties as well, he had to assist her when she bathed, he was responsible for making and preparing her bed, and he purchased and arranged all the flowers in the house. While I prepared all the meals and cleaned up after, he was the one who served her and stood by her while she ate.

In actual fact Dwayne and I grew very close and felt like brothers, he never hesitated in helping me and I in turn help him whenever he needed it. I am sure that pleased Mistress Rachel, however; Right then, all I could do was smile as he ran into her bedroom and closed the door.

I stopped working and thought of Mistress Rachel; she was a tall beautiful woman with an athletic build. However she was not what I expected, right from the start. Mistress was a professional so her demeanor and style reflected this. Very conservative to all appearances, but hidden inside was a very demanding Mistress with eyes that looked through you, not at you. Oh those eyes, how they riveted me, held me captive. I snapped to, realizing something was wrong and that I had been daydreaming. Then I heard her voice, agitated calling my name and obviously not for the first time. Without another thought I ran to her door and knocked, trembling slightly I wondered what was up.

“Get the fuck in here now”, Mistress demanded and I opened the door and blindly walked in. I did not see or hear her, only felt her grasp my arm with her hand and her knee in my stomach. My six foot, two hundred and forty pound frame hit the floor. I was now facing down, on my stomach, Mistress on top with her knee digging painfully into my shoulder and her hand holding my arm securely behind my back.

“Relax and this will be much easier on you, my boy”, she whispered softly in my ear. I exhaled and submitted to her physical control, relaxing my body. Mistress went to work binding my arms, placing binders at the wrists, elbows and just under the shoulders. Head gear was next, this piece could be fitting with blinders and a ball gag but at this point, thankfully, had neither.

When Mistress was happy, and I bound securely, she placed her hand under my chin and forced me to stand. Then my shorts, the only clothing I am permitted to wear inside the house, were removed. Mistress finally pushed me back to a kneeling position and fastened a leash to my collar, with the other end of the short leash fastened to the wall behind me. “Now my boy, I want you to watch and learn”.

I looked around the room, as she walked away from me, and saw Dwayne; tied to her bed face down, naked, save for the mask that prevented him from seeing or talking. The room was dark, only lit by a few candles. I had never seen what went on behind closed doors with Mistress and Dwayne nor did I ever ask. So now, caught unprepared, I found myself nervous.

She walked over to Dwayne; I looked at the imprints left by her boots in the carpet as she walked away from me. The leather low heeled riding boots that she loved wearing were both attractive and versatile. They served her well, in and out of the bedroom. It surprised me to see her completely naked except for her boots. I had never, before this, had that privilege. She began by tracing a single finger nail up Dwayne’s spine, starting at the small of his back. Mistress whispered something in his ear, I saw him tense up but had no idea what was being shared. She caressed his cheek with one hand as she reached for a large, wide candle with the other.

Dwayne arched against his restraints and moaned through the ball gag as the first drop of hot wax hit his skin. Mistress expertly applied very small drops of hot wax, moving the candle up and down his back. She paused between each drop till Dwayne relaxed before applying another. I could see her smile, hear his moans. Mistress was enjoying this and I found myself becoming aroused as I watched her. Mistress finally returned the candle to its holder and just stood in place, she made no movement, no sound. I felt for Dwayne, totally blind he had no idea what was happening.

Time stood still, and then Mistress slowly removed an ice cube from her drink and, as she did with her nails, traced it up Dwayne’s spine. I swear he panicked slightly as the cold hit his skin; he tensed up and struggled against his bindings for a brief moment. The melting ice cube was moved up and down his back leaving a glistening trail of moisture till his whole back was wet. At this point I was very aroused. Her control, cruelty and passion all served to excite me in ways I had never imagined possible. I was hard and wet with pre-cum, hoping against all hope that she would not notice.

Again Mistress whispered into Dwayne’s ear and again he clenched and pulled against his bonds. Then I saw why as Mistress removed a riding crop from the shaft of her right boot. Rubbing his exposed ass with one hand, she began to pull the crop up and down his legs being sure to caress his balls and cock with it whenever she reached that area. Then there was nothing, no sound, no movement. Poised like a cobra ready to strike, she stood above Dwayne and waited. She had a slight smile on her face and at that moment I felt a twinge of fear.

I cringed as five successive strikes landed squarely on Dwayne’s ass. I heard his moans through the gag and saw him struggle against his bonds. Then nothing, all went quiet as she stood poised waiting for Dwayne to collect himself again. Five more strikes, then five more. I was spellbound, mesmerized by this dominant, this woman, this Goddess. At this point I wanted to do nothing more than to serve, worship and please her in every way.

Then she was done. Mistress removed the mask from Dwayne and loosened his bindings. She whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek. I could see the tears in his eyes that stood out in stark contrast to the smile on his face. They were the tears of pain and the smile of pleasing her. I shivered as she glanced over at me, smiled and proceeded to walk towards me.

I felt her hand caress and cup my chin and lift it ever so slightly so I could look deep into her eyes. “To serve me, my boy, is to serve through pain. I am demanding both in and out of the bedroom. In serving me there are however, great rewards and pleasures”. The toe of her boot caressed the shaft of my hard cock; “rewards for good service are intoxicating and exotic”. She then kicked hard, my breath taken away as her booted foot struck my genitals. She leaned and whispered in my ear; “my punishments are equally so my boy, for bad service”. Mistress released my bindings as I struggled to catch my breath.

“Now, my boy, go to your room and think if you want to be truly mine and all that being mine entails. I will demand an answer in the morning. If you still wish to serve me, new training will begin immediately. If not, you will be gone by the time I get back home from work. The choice is yours and yours alone to make.”

I left her room and closed the door; I was smiling as I already knew my answer!!

Hylarks – July 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment