Saturday, June 25, 2011

Untitled By Gia

Untitled.
Friends.
We’re friends at a FemDom,
You’re a boy and I’m a girl.
I’m stating the obvious here.

Did I mention we’re at a FemDom?

You’re a submissive boy and I’m a submissive girl,
Again… the obvious.
We’re both on our knee’s here.
Following the same rules,
With hopes of finding the right Mistress.

You seem nice.
We have things in common.
We’re friends.

It just so happens we live a driving distance apart.
So we combine our worlds,
Pixels turn to flesh.
But personalities change.

You’re not submissive,
You’re controlling and manipulative.

You no longer want to be just friends.

You ask me if I’m into bondage.
Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?
Of course I am.

You ask me if you could tie me up.
Again, you should know this.
I don’t let men dominate me.

You’re upset,
You call me a baby and tell me I’m just scared.
You’re right, I am.
My hearts pounding and I’m livid.
I’m scared of you and how you now speak to me.

We were supposed to be just friends.

You took my trusting nature and tainted it,
With your dark bone-chilling chuckle
You'd release every time you sensed I was uncomfortable.

You tell me I’m just too young to understand,
That I lack the proper experience,
And that you can help with that.

But I do understand,
All too well, actually.
And I do have experience.
I know men like you.
I fear them, and not in the good way.

Tears run down my face,
There’s a lump in my throat,
I can’t breathe.
and I know better than to shed tears over this.
I know better…

I feel dirty.
My skins crawling,
And no matter how hard I scrub
No matter how hot the water is
That filth still lingers.

You’re not a submissive.
You’re not a friend.
You’re not a real man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment