Saturday, June 25, 2011

Just My Thoughts By An Anonymous Sub

Annonymous:

It was Friday and I was tired, the end of a long week. I wasn't even going to log in but after sitting there on the couch, flipping through the channels, I decided to log in after all.

It was a routine day at Dominion. I had been sitting in the courtyard waiting for her to show up. I loved hearing her speak. Her voice was soothing as her words penetrated my soul. she made my heart skip. but she still hadnt noticed me. perhaps if I went to the dance she would see me there and ask me to dance. before I knew it, it was Time for the Friday Bash. As soon as I landed, I looked for her, there she was, Long Black hair, beautiful blue eyes and a dress that you could practically see though.

Her nipples looked like soft warm pellets. My mouth watered at the thought of tasting them and feeling them harden in my mouth. Her body moved slow and seductively in the rhythm of the music. Her hair swayed left and right with each beat and although we are pixels I could smell her hair and parfume from across the room. She danced provocatively which was in essence her natural sensuality and it drove me nuts.

I began fantasizing about this Lovely Lady of Dominion and was hopeful she would notice me across the room. I watched but didnt dare place my camera directly on her. I could feel my cock stiffen in my jeans and my body began to warm quickly. Lust took hold of me and I found my hand rubbing my cock outside my jeans. I quickly stopped. I will save myself for her. I will serve her as needed. If she wants to own me, Bend me over, Take me, strike my ass as she sees fit. I will be hers to do as her will and I am willing to submit completely. I quickly snap out of my daze and look for her again. i try to read chat and watch her at the same time. its nearly impossible.

She never noticed me lastnight, but its not the first time. I will be here for her, waiting, and wanting. Perhaps another day. maybe an auction, or at Trials. I am hopeful.

I cant help but wonder if she was looking for a new boy. I am hopeful that one day she will notice me. until then I will wait for her, the Lady of Dominion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment