Saturday, June 4, 2011

Confession By Wizza

So, first off, I am Married and my wife doesn’t like SL, so SL means Secret Life to me.. I have been in SL for 4 years now. I have been married for 16 years, and I love my wife, and she loves me. There is just something missing in the relationship which I haven’t been able to put a finger on. Maybe there is just something wrong with me?
In my 4 years in SL I have searched through many of the dark corners trying to find myself. Trying to find what this feeling is in my soul that I can’t explain, maybe I do know what it is, but feel that it’s something shameful that I need to hide.

Another SL relationship ends. This time, it was with a girl who is fairly submissive, we wore each other’s collars. Sometimes she would leash me and there was this feeling that was somewhat over whelming of wanting more. It’s something I need to explore further. Although I’m now single in SL, I still feel shameful about what I’m about to do. I have put in a lot of heart and soul into this avatar, and have some dear friends. I can’t imagine what they would think of me if they knew where I was heading. So, I dig out an old alt. He has no friends. No one will care what he does.
I log in with my alt and start looking around. Before too long, I find The Dominion. I’m still not sure what I’m looking for as I land, but, as I do, I’m greeted and told promptly to kneel. There is that feeling in my chest again. I feel my shoulders relax and my head tilts forward as I’m lead to the board with rules. I spend the next 20 minutes reading notecards and listening while I do. I like this feeling.
I spend the next few days in the courtyard at The Dominion, making mistakes. Trying to learn from each one. Even the guys are so helpful here. I don’t know that I’ve ever spoken to so many guys in such a short while in SL. Miss Eva convinces me that going in the upcoming auction will be a good way to meet someone, so I apply. One of the Miss’s finds out I’m married and says I shouldn’t go in the auction if my wife doesn’t know. I feel torn, but need to explore this feeling I have further. Maybe I am submissive?
I go to the dance the day before the auction, wondering still if the Miss is right and that I shouldn’t be auctioned. I have fun at the dance and almost put up my hand to dance with a Lady when she asks for a dance partner, but I’m too slow. One of her boys turns up. Miss Persephone seems kind of scary anyway.
My wife is away for the weekend, so I have no problem in waking up at my time of 4:45am to go to auction. I hear the question as I arrive at the auction of who wants to go first? “Do any of the boys up for auction need to leave early?” I put up my hand and I’m still rubbing sleep out of my eyes as I climb on the auction podium. It’s a bit of a blur. I know I’m naked in front of everyone. I know it’s only SL, but I’ve never been publicly naked here in 4 years. My confidence is shrinking as questions are asked of me. I feel embarrassed and insignificant as I get sold for $1000L to the scary Miss Persephone. She calls me to her chair where she sits with one of her other boys. She leashes me and I feel myself sink a little as I realise that I will belong to her for 2 days.I feel very humbled though, and think I finally understand the feeling that has haunted me. She knows I’m an Aussie, and promptly gives me a kangaroo Avatar to wear. I feel a little more relaxed as I put it on.
Miss Persephone tells me that the next day is her birthday, and I will sing her a birthday song. That’s’ if I don’t run away like the other boys that she has bought at auction. She also points out my podium question about whether I take it up the ass. I have never, but said I might. She tells me to have something ready to put up my ass after I sing her happy birthday.
The next day comes, and I’m there as promised. I have my birthday song ready and sing it to her, then she starts talking about my ass in her sexy English domme voice. I am so drawn to her and her strictness that I feel myself slip deeper into submissiveness then I’ve ever been or known. It’s her birthday, so I decided a candle would be suitable for my virgin ass. Before too long, she entices me to have a candle up my ass, and make me cum for her. It feels so good, and I scream as I cum, then there is a sudden silence on my end. After a few awkward moments, I say “Miss the candle broke. I have a broken candle in my ass”. She appears to be very concerned. I determine that the wick has not broken, and after a few more awkward silent minutes, I finally say “it’s coming out Miss”. As it comes all the way out I burst into laughter with the relief.
I see Miss Persephone the next few opportunities that I get, and she teaches me so much about submission. I now know that that’s what I am. There is nothing wrong with me, I am just submissive. It’s something that I thought there would be shame in, but feel now that it takes a strong man to admit he’s submissive. I put something in my SL profile of my main avatar about being submissive, and my ex puts something in hers that says “real men don’t kneel”. I don’t care.
That night, I lay in bed cuddled up to my wife thinking about my submissiveness as I drift off to sleep. My hard cock is pressing against her hip and I’m unconsciously writhing very slightly against her as I think of my time in SL. She whispers to me “are you Horny” and without thinking, and half asleep, I say “Yes Miss”. She questions my answer, but before too long, my vanilla wife has her foot crushing my balls as I lay on the bed. I begin to wonder if she has her own hidden secrets. Nothing is said the next morning. A few days later, we go out with her girlfriends to a karaoke bar. I’m using the “yes Miss” answer a little more. She tells me to serenade one of her friends. As I start singing, she says “on your knees Boy.” I get a hard on.
We go and buy a puppy a few weeks later, and I love the sound of her voice trying to train him. I make jokes about letting me wear the collar, well, she thinks I’m joking.

Still nothing is said about the way I have started acting at home, and how I’m now doing as many chores as I can to please her, and offering cups of coffee. Even sitting at the base of the couch by her feet as she watches TV and that doesn’t get a reaction. One night I even fall asleep there with my head resting on the couch by her leg. It’s been 4 weeks now since I’ve discovered I’m submissive and I think she quietly understands it. I don’t know how to tell her. I end up sending her an email telling her how much I love her and that I believe in her so much that I want to submit to her and have a female led relationship.
I get an answer back which makes me sink, and that night we talk. I should be happy. She says that I’m not a dog and we should be equal. I know she loves me, but I feel dejected and unsure. I wish she could accept who I am.
Wizza

0 comments:

Post a Comment