Saturday, June 4, 2011

Confession By Anonymous

Looking out the window late at night, no lights anywhere as I hear a voice call out. "Are you there?" It's hers, the wonderful woman I met only a short time ago but has such an effect on me that just hearing those words can cause my hands to shake and my breathing to increase. "Yes Mistress, I am here." I say. The next few minutes then are filled with casual and fun small talk that make me calm down, however just as I do begin to calm down.

"I want you to kneel for me." My hands tremble slightly from excitement hearing these words, and the power that these words already have over me. Kneeling down I close my eyes slightly and let out another long sigh, trying to relax somewhat. "Take off your clothes." my flesh jumps at these words, not from the anticipation of what is coming but just from the command to do so. The next 30 minutes are wonderful, edging myself multiple times for my Mistress before it ends, the longing ache in my crotch a reminder of the power she has over me. Every morning increases the ache that I feel, for my Mistress to want my release.

As the night ends I hear 5 little words that make my chest fill with pride "You did very well today, this was very pleasing." As our conversation ends and my Mistress has to leave, I sigh deeply as I sit back in my chair and smile to the knowledge that I have pleased my Mistress, this may be temporary, or this may last longer, but for now I am content. I have noticed changes in behavior these past few days, I am calmer and much less restless and for that I am greatly thankful no matter what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment