Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Submissives Plea By Anonymous

I'm extremely submissive and feel Women should rule this world. I know what a tough long road lies ahead for me in this journey. Id Beg you to consider this humble lowly slave to serve You in whatever way you deem fit. It would be a great honor and privilege for me to be considered as one of your potential slaves. I’d beg you to consider me and mould me into one of Your perfect slaves, I have a record that is as good as a clean slate and am totally committed to serving You in whatever way You deem fit. I know im a lowly slave and would always be grateful to you for considering me..Id beg You to train me. I would always put You and Your family above everything else and would be totally committed to serving You in BDSM and live normally otherwise. Id love to dedicate my life at your feet as a personal slave boy and work for You and Your family, ive never done this before and would leave it You to consider which is best for me..
My Most submissive fantasy was always to be in a Women led relationship pamper her worship her and adore her. I had a fetish for legs and feet and believe men should always be at the bottom...i ve always been submissive from my schooling days and would try my best to please You.
I think it would be a great honor and privilege to get associated with You in this lifestyle adore You worship You pamper You. I have the greatest respect and reverence for You Mistress I am willing to explore options from You Mistress.
Your humble slave boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment