Saturday, May 14, 2011

Meeting Mistress Fantasy By Serugon


FANTASY WRITTEN BY SERUGON
(rescued a tiny bit by Hanna Gossamer)

Night fell and I was waiting for the long-anticipated moment that I craved from the instant I was accepted by my new Mistress, Miss Veronica. The previous afternoon, she had ordered me to stay and wait in a downtown hotel room in Barcelona. As I awaited the presence of the Goddess, I lay on the edge of the bed and my eyes looked up at every corner of the suite, lit by twilight, in the details of which I could see a disproportionate wealth, but also an atmosphere given to medieval style, which gave the final touch.

More than an hour passed, and I was still waiting. I knew it was a psychological game engineered by Miss Veronica for me to feel confused and uncertain of what would happen. Despite knowing that this was a game, the feeling of embarrassment came over me completely and my nervousness surfaced and stayed. Insecurity made me wonder if the clothes that I wore would be appropriate. I got to the point that entered my head to go home to change clothes. But soon I thought all this uncertainty was not justified and in fact it was the psychological game that Miss Veronica used on all her subs as well, never mind the clothes, sooner or later I would be stripped of them.

Suddenly the door creaked. My heart skipped a beat followed by a spasm and an increased pulse rate which kept me tense, my muscles stiff. The evening light that bathed the room became intense and I was momentarily blinded. Opening my eyes I saw the outline of a perfect woman who appeared to be surrounded by a deep aura of light. Yes, she was so slender and stylish, with a haughty gait, looking aloof, with an arrogant pride, everything about her makes me want to submit to her. But it was hard to look into her eyes, the feeling of inferiority I felt before her stopped me.

- I see you've learned to wait patiently for my arrival - she said.

I could not utter a word. I was scared and very nervous in her presence.

- I do not know what you're doing there in bed, you should be on your knees - she said.

I said nothing, got out of bed and immediately took the position that she would have liked to see upon entering, but always with my head down.

- Ha, ha, ha, what a polite and obedient boy - she said sarcastically, - Have you not been told that a dog must obey? -

- Yes, Miss I'm sorry - I replied.

- Look into my eyes! - she ordered.

I looked up while I was kneeling before her. However I did not look with my head held high, my eyes could not look into hers, I stared into the middle distance.

- Ha, ha, ha, I love to see a dog like that, so docile and afraid. Now I know I can do to you what you want. Are you afraid of me? - she asked.

- No, Miss. I respect you. -

- Lower your gaze more, dog, do not think you're allowed to keep your eyes on mine for so long - Miss Veronica snapped.

I knelt there beneath my Goddess. I thought I was hers at last and that my fantasy was taking place. She, meanwhile, began to take steps around the room with the nonchalance of one who does not care what is happening. She began to observe the details of the room as if I were not there kneeling by her order. She lit a cigarette and began to smoke very sparingly as she took a tour of the suite. While I was on my knees. She took pleasure in knowing I was there, kneeling and silent, waiting for her to speak.

Miss Veronica suddenly stopped in front of me, stroking my hair, and snapped: - Undress puppy.

Without hesitation I began to obey her order. I felt somewhat ashamed, but knew I had to do it, though I stripped off the pants and shirt... I dared not get my boxer shorts.

- I told you you undress, do not you understand me? Undress! - she said loudly.

- Yes Miss, I thought it... - I answered with some hypocrisy.

But I lowered my pants and now I was completely naked in front of this Goddess.

- ha, ha, ha, I see that you are glad to see me. -

- Miss, of course I'm glad to see you, i could never hide that from you. -

- Well I tell you I love seeing happy dogs, ha ha, that is, I like to see firm and erect cock! -

That made me even more intimidated, which in turn produced a twitch in my cock, and it all became a vicious circle. I'm excited because of her superiority, my lack of control of my penis makes her more superior to me, which produces more excitement. I am doomed.

THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment