Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Is It A Dream By Anonymous

I'm bi-curious.

Nobody would know by talking to me, looking at me, and I'd never openly admit this fantasy.

I've never had a female sub. I stare at them often in the courtyard and wonder what it would be like for a woman to be kneeling at my feet, submitting to my whims, and kissing the tip of my leather boot.

I'm not sure that it's even a 100% sexual interest. Women are just so soft, so sensual, so beautiful. The curve of a hip... the softness of breasts.... the line of the neck. I think I'd want a female sub to "play" with for a while -- but I'd also want a male sub at the same time. I think I'd...

I'd put the subs together and tell them what to do to each other. I'd have them tease each other mercilessly. Perhaps, the male would start licking slowly at her neck and then proceed down her body until he outlines her navel. Once there he'd blow on her cunt and touch it ... tease it... get her honeyed juices flowing before he takes a nice LONG lick of her honeyed cunt. Then he'd STOP!

Of course, he'd be nice and hard by then and I'd smile at him. I'd stroke his cock over and over until he was *JUST* about to come and say in a stern voice, "STOP NOW! Don't you fucking cum! You want to fuck that girl don't you?" Then I'll smack his ass hard and push him back towards the writing woman on the floor. "I want you to lick her -- lick her good -- but if she cums you BOTH will be punished..."

This scenario of tease and play goes over and over in my head. I'll have them tease each other until his cock is so hard it's about to burst and her cunt is so wet there is a pool under her ass. They will both be writhing. Once they are to that point...

I will call them both over and they will SERVICE ME! She will give me all the sensuous touches that ONLY a woman can give while he fucks me hard. When I AM READY they will both be allowed to cum with me and we will fall in an exhausted heap.

Alas, this is only a dream.. a fantasy.. or is it.. more?

0 comments:

Post a Comment