Saturday, May 7, 2011

First Time As Her Maid By Juls

THE FIRST TIME AS HER MAID

My wife and i had an active sex life, which included mild forms of discipline, and bondage. She was always top and I was always the bottom, which at first I felt uncomfortable with. Slowly I began to enjoy it and realised how much it turned me on, not just sexually but mentally. But I also had a secret fetish: dressing in women's clothes and putting makeup on! I had been doing it off and on since I was a child, and never got caught, or I thought I hadn't...

I came home from work one night-- it was Friday night, and I had been food shopping for the weekend. As i came in, i knew instinctively that something was wrong. I could not hear a sound, no TV, no radio, no chatting on the phone--just silence. I called out, " Hello darling! You home?" The reply came back "Yes, I am upstairs in the spare room. Come here now!" I knew by the tone of her voice that I was in trouble but for what or why, I had to idea. So I as i ran up the stairs, I had no inkling how my life was about to change.

I went in to the room, and I saw my wife standing in the middle of it, dressed in black and white like a school ma'am with her hair tied up. As I looked her up down, I started to smile, but only for a second, and then I saw the blur of the cane slaped against her hand, She told me in a loud stern voice that I could wipe that smile off my face or she would do it for me. She preceded to walk over to me and slapped me on the face, quite hard. It made me jump, and I yelped "what was that for?"

She said "I know your dirty little secret."

I looked at her stunned. I said "I don't know what you 're talking about" but as she went over to the dressing table, it seemed to be covered in all sorts of stuff: clothes, makeup, sex toys. And then as I saw the bag.

I'm sure my heart stopped. In fact, everything stopped. I felt my face flush with embarrassment, as she threw the bag at me and said, "What is this?" knowing full well what was in the bag. I watched the bag fall to the floor and the lingerie fallout off it-- bras, panties. suspender belts, nylon slips and panties... I was totally stunned, wishing the floor would open up and swallow me. She had found my secret stash! I didn't know know what to say or do. She just stood there looking at me, and I felt so guilty!

After about 30 seconds I said "How did you find them?"

"You really think you can hide anything from me?" she answered.

I said "Obviously not". Them I asked her, "So, what happens now?" still looking very guilty and ashamed.

"What do you think?" she said looking very sternly at me.

"I think you are going to be extremely pissed off with me" I said.

"Yes, but not for the reasons you think" she answered. "I have been waiting a long time to catch you out. I know that you've been wearing some of my clothes, and probably my makeup, but because I wanted to catch you out, I put a couple of traps in the drawers so I would know that you have been trying on my underwear!"

I was frightened now, and I started to plead with her, "i am sorry i am am sorry! I won't do it again again, i promise! i love you! Don't leave me! Please, I promise!"

She sneered at me, "Don't worry about that, I'm not going to leave, but this is a new beginning for you."

I said, "what do you mean?"

she replied "Shut up,you dirty little whore!"

I looked at her totally gobsmacked. i said "pardon?"

"you heard" she replied, "you are going to be my maid, my little bitch!"

(end of part 1)

0 comments:

Post a Comment