Saturday, April 16, 2011

Secret Submission By Anonymous

I have a confession -- I've not told anyone this confession -- not even my own journal for fear it will be found. I am in love. I'm in love with HIM! Him who tore my heart out years ago and yet still makes my belly flutter, my knees weak, and my cunnie flood hearing his voice.

He was always VERY dominant and I listened to him -- that was before -- before I started explaining FemDom to him. To my surprise, he was happy to give up control. Happy to bend at my will like a small sapling in the wind -- I don't try to bend him too much -- I don't want him to shatter like glass.

Slowly, I've been training him without him even realizing it. Little things at first. He always calls me Miss now. He thinks it's cute and a quirk. I know it's respect.

When he says, "I'll call at 8pm -- he calls." If he doesn't call I won't speak to him for days. I won't let him cum -- and yet he doesn't even realize I control that -- yet. He's slow to realize that my voice, my wants, have become his now. The girl he broke years ago has now been slowing bending him to her will. He may be a foot taller. He may be 100 pounds heavier. He may be Lord and Master of his own realm -- but with me his is 100% MINE.

No others know of his secret submission. They don't know he likes to have than tan ass spanked or tells me his fantasies about having anal beads shoved up there or a butt blug -- a butt plug he has to wear FOR ME! He doesn't even know he's being trained. It's strange for I want to tell him. But, he won't believe it. He won't realize that I am his Mistress. He does what I say. He wears what I like. His cologne is because it is MY favorite.

I wonder when he will realize that he is mine. I wonder if he will ever realize what I've done to him slowly in increments so small that he himself doesn't even realize who holds the power now. When he kneels before me he thinks it's a game. Though, I am starting to wonder if he really is that thick. He is intelligent. He is very cultured. I think he just hasn't admitted yet to himself that he is mine.

He calls that magnificent cock of his MINE now. It is mine. I control when he touches it, how he touches it, and when he will spurt that warm cum for me. I control those moans, those groans, and even his urges.

He is mine. I love him. Does he know it? Only time will tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment