Saturday, April 9, 2011

Revenge By Anonymous

My new life as a boy had been everything i had hoped for. Three months into serving 24 / 7 as my Mistresses' live-in house boy, i felt that, finally, i had come of age. I remember thinking that i had truly found the heart of what full, soul-deep submission means. Childish notions of constant subspace had gradually given way to this golden haze of daily servitude to my gentle, loving Mistress.

I remember those days as being hypnotically regular, and calm. Early rising to prepare breakfast exactly as my Mistress liked it, followed by a rigorous work out and then a slow, sometimes painful but always pleasing day of house work. In the evenings, i was my Mistresses' toy. Whether with stinging flesh or aching desire, i was happy, and very cherished. i had become a full-time boy and everything was as it should be, i remember feeling.

How strange that just a few months prior to this, i had been on the verge of giving up on submission altogether. My dark, keening fantasies of servitude and service were almost locked away, forever. At this time, Second Life had been my only outlet for expressing my submission. I was a "fledgling sub" when i found Dominion and then, whether through extremely good or extremely bad luck, one tempestuous night i stumbled across a glittering, cruel and truly Dominant Woman. i had instantly been swept into Her maelstrom. Gleefully and gratefully, i accepted first a trial collar and in time a full collar to Her.

Exultant, i began to be able to taste the degradation, sacrifice and humiliation that had always made me shiver and ache. Under Her powerful command i had learnt the taste of my floor, my own cum, my piss and most deeply and darkly of all, i had learnt the taste of my own submissive, craving soul. At first i served well, but then a splinter of doubt and irresolution widened into a chasm. In a horrifying blur, all went wrong and .... i fled. i nearly gave up on my submission in those dark weeks. It was only through sheer luck and the mercy of my current Mistress, that a second chance had been afforded to me.

All had been such a blur.

I remember lying on the floor beside my Mistresses' bed, tormented with memories of how craven i had been. Oh i was happy now to be serving my gentle, loving Mistress, but it was when all was dark in the dead of night that i dwelt on the glittering, cruel supreme dominance of my first Mistress in SL, and found myself wondering, and yes... the truth be known.... regretting. Her cruelty had been my drug.

Then, one morning i arose, and performed my usual duties, the golden haze of habit and gentle service warming me from my sleep. It was only half way through breakfast that i realized something about my gentle Mistress was different. An air of expectation and nervousness hung around her as she ate her breakfast. Finally she lifted her eyes from her mug of coffee and said with an unusual air of hesitancy, "tonight we will have company, my boy".

"Oh yes, Mistress?" I inquired, curiosity and a fluttering of nervous butterflies in my stomach.

"yes, my boy. Your old Mistress is in town and would very much like to see you in your new life"

Oh god... instantly my golden haze of pleasant submission turned to nauseating dread in the pit of my stomach. Anxiety and nervousness weighed me down like lead. Gently at first and then with increasing persistence, my words stumbling out of my mouth in their haste I begged and pleaded.

"I don't feel ready, Mistress!" .... "She hates me, Mistress"... "Please, Mistress, not tonight, please"...

In the end, i realized that, as i pleaded and begged, i was just angering my Mistress. i realized that she could see how much i feared this cruel, glittering Lady of my past, and She knew that this Lady still had a powerful hold on my heart and mind. Finally, in equal parts irritation and arousal my Mistress gagged me, gently slapped me across the face and set me about my chores. As the door closed.. well slammed behind Her as She went to work, i had a whole drooling gagged day of anxious housework to do before i knew i would come face to feet with my ex Mistress. Through the day i shifted dizzyingly from fear, to excitement, to shame to fear. The hours ticked by too slowly.

The door burst open to the sound of laughter and confident, poised banter. My heart leapt and sank in the space of a second, as She entered the room. I had only seen Her picture from when I had served Her in SL, and now here She was, the coldest, cruelest most demanding Woman i have ever met in my life. She didn't walk into the room, She strode into it and occupied it, just as She had occupied me, in every sense of the word. Whilst her physical form was neither tall not imposing, her presence was electric. I shivered, and my mouth went dry. I struggled to lift my eyes to meet Hers when she coldly greeted me, and I felt the heat of Her dominance wash over me like cold sunlight. It was too cold and too hot to be near her. I was afraid, and both She and my Mistress could see that fear and hear it in the shaking hesitance of my voice. I knelt before a powerful Woman whom i had wronged. I knelt before a Woman whose dominance and command still had a deep thrall on me, as much as i hated to admit that even to myself.

"Hello boy", She said.

With great effort I meekly bowed and muttered my greetings.

She stepped forward, and She was in my space. My neck ached as she took my chin and lifted my face to meet Her eyes. Everything shrunk away and dimmed as She gazed down on me. In her gaze I knew all that i needed to know. She did indeed despise me, deeply and potently. She had unfinished business with me.

Finally she let go of my chin and I immediately glanced desperately across at my gentle, loving Mistress who now reclined in her favorite armchair. She had seen everything that had passed between us. There was compassion in Her eyes but I realized with a shock that, She would not intervene. Her voice soft, but with a determination in it that i had never heard before she said,

"Tonight you are Hers."

"Please, no" I croaked. I felt something I had not felt in a long time: true fear as a submissive. The last few months had been warmth and light, but tonight I shivered in fear for my soul.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to my ex Mistresses' feet as she closed in on me, a coil of rope in Her slender practiced hands.

"Yes, you have said that before" she said with a voice as cold as slate, as She descended upon me.

She was deathly silent as a coil of rope passed around my neck. Not a sound escaped her mouth as She deftly captured my wrists in the coils of rope and I felt them tighten in the small of my back. Only her slow breathing whispered across my ears as i felt the rope cinch about my waist, my forehead pressing against the cold floor painfully as my knees were forced up under me, and apart.

The sweat on my skin now turned cold as I struggled against the ropes. It had all happened so fast. I ached to catch sight of the comforting eyes of my Mistress but all i could see was floor. All i could do with effort was look back under my body to see my own balls and cock hanging impotently between my legs, and there behind me, Her boots impossibly black and shiny, stood this glittering, cruel Lady whom i had wronged. I never thought i would see Her again, and she now stood over me as i struggled helplessly, my forehead already aching against the cold marble floor.

Slowly she lowered Herself into the other chair in the room, as i whimpered naked and prone on the floor at Her feet. I watched as inch by inch her black, patent leather boot slid forward. Helplessly looking back between my own legs I saw her boot finally come to rest inches beneath my dangling laughable balls and cock. I tried to swallow and couldn't. Tears welled in my eyes and I ached to just at least be able to shuffle forward enough to be out of reach of that dark boot that rested, in total threat, beneath my sensitive, delicate balls.

All i could do was lie prone, my ass cheeks apart, and stare at that ominous threatening boot, hoping against hope that her threat would be the sum total of my punishment. Caught in this terror of pain, and this pain of terror, i waited for my ex-Mistress to make Her intentions known.

As this torment swept over me, dimly i was aware that the two Ladies in the room were talking. They had met in SL and had many friends to gossip and reminisce about. I caught nothing of the details, and heard only the casual, laughing tone in their voices. It felt painful to my ears, contrasting so violently with the metallic taste of terror in my mouth as I watched that boot moving left to right between my sensitive exposed balls.

I don't know if it was the small pathetic whimper that finally escaped my lips which ended this horror of waiting, or if it was just the lull that finally crept into the two Ladies conversation, but my whole body went rigid when slowly i saw Her boot gliding upward.. I yelped as the hard leather finally made gentle, gentle contact with my balls. It wasn't cold. It wasn't painful, yet... i had been waiting in agony so long, the final touch of her imperious boot felt too overpowering to endure.

"please" I whimpered, hot tears choking my throat. I shocked even myself with the abject terror in my voice.

i gritted my teeth as suddenly, pain blossomed inside me. Her boot pushed more and more firmly against me, as i watched helplessly. i felt each ball painfully squashed and trapped against her boot as she wiggled her foot from side to side. I heard her snicker softly as my body jolted each time my balls squished painfully away from the hard insistent upward force of her boot. The pain only distracted me for a moment, from the total, abject, crushing humiliation of my predicament. My hips wiggled, and i whimpered forlornly as I tried desperately to avoid the pressing pressure of her cruel boot as it crushed my balls over and over. The worst part of all this was that i could feel both Ladies eyes upon me. They were quiet now. My desperate struggle with the boot playing out before them.

Then, all turned into sparks of light. It happened so swiftly that the first kick was over before i had the chance to register what was to come. Then, over, and over and over her booted foot kicked my helpless prone balls. I screamed in pain and clawed at the floor trying to crawl away from the onslaught, and toward the gentle caress of my Mistress. But there was nothing i could do. i closed my eyes and screamed impotently into the floor as blow after blow from her booted foot slammed into my conquered balls. Finally i even gave up trying to squeeze my knees together. The ropes were too tight, and my body finally understood total defeat. I sobbed as i accepted each vicious kick, whimpering in abject defeat just praying that the moment would finally pass.

Finally, Her booted foot delicately rested on the floor between my legs. Exhausted, I let out a sob of anger, total frustration and total relief and gratitude that the pain had stopped. A deep ache radiated from my beaten up balls up into my belly and I wanted to throw up. I rest my head on the ground, body shaking, slick with perspiration. All was quiet in the room but for my hoarse breathing, thickened with tears.

I hated her in that moment. I hated her. Oh i feared her, and dammit I still desired her, but i HATED her. and i hated my Mistress for letting this happen to me. i had never been treated with such total disdain. My desperate struggle to avoid pain and protect my sensitive balls had never been entertainment before. I wanted to hide. So much. Eyes clenched shut, tears flowed down my face. My fists clenched as i struggled desperately to be free. I wanted ice on my balls. I wanted privacy to cry. I wanted to be able to cover up. Most of all I just wanted to be AWAY from this Lady who had extracted such torment from me.

And then... god.. her softly melodic but icily cold voice whispered into my ear. I shied from her voice as I shied from her glittering boot. I feared what was to come every bit as much. Her voice slid into my soul, and I knew that only i could hear. This terrifying whisper into my ear was mine alone to hear and experience.

"You hurt me."

I drew my breath to beg forgiveness, but her fingernail at my throat gave me all the signal I needed to hush, and listen, and nothing else.

"You hurt me, and now i am going to hurt You. Deeper than You know".

Still gripped by terror i felt her hand reach back, and grip me. I jumped and a whine escaped my throat. I wished to my soul that my Mistress would stand up and stop this, but all was silent from her part of the room.

Her fist closed around my tormented cock, and slowly at first, but then with ever increasing briskness, she mechanically jerked me. It hurt so much. Her tight fist extracted arousal from me, as a farmer extracts milk from a cow. I struggled and bit down on my lip, determined that in this at least She would have no satisfaction. I did not want to give her the satisfaction of my arousal. At first the pain and my hatred of Her was enough to keep me limp. Hoarsely groaning my tormented cock remained soft as She painfully, briskly hand fucked my bruised cock, her fist slamming painfully up against my balls each time, making me jump and writhe.

My lips pursed as my brain screamed the word over and over again, that I longed to scream in her face.... "Bittchhhhhhhh!"...

"leave me alone i whispered" instead, and in return i heard her cold dry laughter.

Pinned by the ropes I struggled as ... oh god... i felt my pathetically beaten cock responding to Her.. i hated MYSELF as much as Her for my own pathetic fallibility. Her hand mocked my sex and arousal as she viciously grabbed at my manhood, and i felt myself harden in Her hand...

I groanneddd a long hot pathetic groan of hopeless arousal, and i hated Her as i thrust helpless against her hand, unable to find release but unable to stop my begging thrusting into her cruel palm.

I could stand it no longer... i drew a breath and hoarsely groaned it to the room "You Bitttcchhhhhhhhhh" I sobbed into the ground as She tortured me.

"Oh my God!" I heard my Mistress utter in sharp display and i heard Her stand and walk over to me... I shook in fear, struck dumb and aching to explain to my Mistress that this was too far. The pain too deep. The humiliation too total for me to endure.

"How dare You" I heard one of them say, and i quaked in surrender as I looked back between my legs just in time to see this Lady's hand slowly straighten and draw back.

"Nooooo" i screamed ... "oh god noo!" i babbled for mercy, and forgiveness... i begged with every ounce of my being to please, please feel no more pain.

Her hand flew in a sharp vicious slap to my groin and i felt my sensitive balls fly around wildly. My vision darkened as I saw her hand draw back and fly once again viciously to my balls, excruciating pain making me cry silently in wracking sobs as I watched her hand come down again, and again and again, reducing my manhood to the total sensation of pain, pain and more pain.

I woke the next morning to a different, deeper pain, in the pit of my stomach. I was naked on my mattress, but was covered in a blanket. Dimly I tried to understand what had happened, and then it all came rushing back to me. I curled up into a ball and sobbed. I wanted my Mistress to come to me, and rock me and comfort me, but the house was silent. Mistress must have gone to work and not wakened me. I wondered if she had stood over me and decided to let me sleep out of mercy for what had happened to me last night.

Finally, out of a need to go to the toilet I crawled off my mattress, and crawled to the bathroom. With effort I urinated and showered, tenderly massaging my balls. I cried a little more, and started asking myself questions. The most pressing question I had was, why did Mistress allow all this to happen? Why did she let Her do that to me?

Day drew to evening. As i knelt waiting for my Mistress to arrive home, my bewilderment turned to resentment. Finally i heard Her key in the lock and i looked up at Her defiantly and resentfully as She walked through the door and slowly crossed the room. She stood before me a long moment, appraising the resentment in my face. Then, slowly, she pressed her booted foot down onto my battered cock. I gasped, my body and emotions shocked at this new pain, and tears of shock and pain welled in my eyes. I looked up at the Mistress whom I had served in such a golden haze of familiarity for so many months, and i saw a different Woman. A coldness and cruelty now lay behind her smile.

"Things will be different from now on" She whispered as her boot ground my manhood into the floor.

The golden days were over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment